Trains on this day in the past:
April 5, 2015. Westbound through East Palestine, Ohio     
Charlie
4/6/2013. East Palestine    
Charlie
4/7/2021---scenes around Hamilton.

April 7, 2015. Enon Valley, Pa.      Charlie
April 8, 1977 Westbound through East Palestine, Ohio.     
Charlie
April 9, 2011. Alliance, Ohio.     
Charlie
4/10/2021---Kinnear Yard.

Conway, Pa. April, 1976 taken with an instamatic, 4 months before I got my first 35MM camera. The quality is poor but the subjects are long gone in this paint. .     
Charlie
4/11/2012. A meet near the North Pleasant Drive crossing in East Palestine, Ohio.     
Charlie
Leetonia, Ohio. April 12, 2014 Eastbound.    
Charlie
April 14, 1978 North Elizabeth NJ     
Charlie
4/15/1078 Trenton, NJ     
Charlie
Big Grin 
We were waiting for train time so I took this photo.  April 16, 1978 New Haven.      . Later that day one of the places on our tour took us to Little Ferry NJ and the NYS&W yard.  Our tour guide was a local Conrail trainmaster so the guard let us have run of the place. I thought this photo was interesting showing the locomotive being salvaged to keep others in the fleet working.      and just for kicks, this was our limo for the day with adequate bumpers for the area traffic. I noticed we got a lot of respect on the highway.  Icon_e_biggrin    
Charlie
4/17/1978. Philadelphia, Pa.    
Charlie
I had to look at that photo for a while to decide that the trolley pole didn't have an extreme bend in it.
David
Moderato ma non troppo
Perth & Exeter Railway Company
Esquesing & Chinguacousy Radial Railway
In model railroading, there are between six and two hundred ways of performing a given task.
Most modellers can get two of them to work.