Trains on this day in the past:
Winchester and Western GP10 switching cars at a lumber company in Millville, NJ January 27, 2010.

Bruce

Attached Files Image(s)

1/28/1978 A westbound trailer train under the signal bridge at Buckeye crossover in East Palestine. Blizzard conditions and 24 below zero tempratures and wind at 20 MPH or better and some dummy was out taking pictures.    
Charlie
1/29/1977 East Palestine, Ohio  GP 40 leads a truck train heading for Conway.     
Charlie
SMS S-12 pushing tank cars out of the refinery at Paulsboro, NJ January 29, 2010.

Bruce

Attached Files Image(s)

I believe that Baldwin is still in service, I can almost hear it burbling along.
 My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew  
New Galilee, Pa. January 30, 2010 eastbound.    
Charlie
Shore Fast Line U30B at Pleasantville, NJ January 1990.

Bruce

Attached Files Image(s)

e-paw Wrote:I believe that Baldwin is still in service, I can almost hear it burbling along.

e-paw,

Yes, its still in service. The last photo I have of it is from March of 2014. Getting shots of SMS coming out of the Paulsboro Refinery to the CSAO interchange is tough, you never know when and if you are lucky to see them then you usually have their security people stopping you and giving you grief over taking pictures.

Bruce
NS 1070 gets a crew at Pennsauken, NJ January 31, 2013.

Bruce

Attached Files Image(s)

Nice catch Bruce. I don't get to see them standing still very often.  
Here's one from January of 1978, coming off the P&LE trackage at West Pittsburgh, Pa heading into the Chessie New Castle Yard.    
Charlie
bdw9535 Wrote:Shore Fast Line U30B at Pleasantville, NJ January 1990.

Bruce

I never heard of this road before. Cool shot of U-Boat Cheers
Stephen 

Modeling a freelanced, present day short line set in Nova Scotia, Canada. 

https://bigbluetrains.com/showthread.php?tid=9643
West bound at East Palestine, Ohio 2/1/1978. Taken from the West Street bridge.    
Charlie
Charlie B Wrote:Nice catch Bruce. I don't get to see them standing still very often.

Charlie,

I'm just the opposite, I don't see them running that often.
Railnet Wrote:
bdw9535 Wrote:Shore Fast Line I never heard of this road before.:

Railnet,

They were in existence from the mid 1980's to 1991 then sold and became the Southern RR of NJ.

Bruce
The crew from MI-21 marks the crossing into Progresso Foods with fusees on February 1, 2011.

Bruce

Attached Files Image(s)

The Local has tied down for the day. 2/2/1978. And the groundhog saw his shadow. The last thing we needed with the brutal winter of 1978.

Charlie