Trains on this day in the past:
A trio of locomotives heads west at MP 52.    
Charlie
March, 1977. The B&O yards in New Castle, Pa    
Charlie
Southern RR of NJ moves some stone cars March 1996.

Bruce

Attached Files Image(s)

18 years ago hand laying track. There was a dogleg around an old signal post that had been removed. We straightened it out.    
Charlie
Northbound to Logansport Pa at Kellys Station on the KJR 3/29/2012.    
Charlie
Southern RR of NJ M420 at Absecon, NJ March 29, 2011.

Bruce

Attached Files Image(s)

One of my first pictures of a train, taken with a crappy Kodak Instamatic 126 camera and scanned from a matte finished print
East Palestine, Ohio March, 1976    
Charlie
March, 1977 Westbound by Neil's body shop, East Palestine, Oh. I worked for Neil Ford from 74 to 83. Great man.    
Charlie
April 1, 1978. Eastbound at Pittsburgh Street, Columbiana, Ohio. You can't get anything like this shot today, so many changes.     Charlie
April, 1977. Erie Lakawanna SD45 westbound with trucks at East Palestine, Ohio    
Charlie
April, 1977. A  GP9 and a GP8 help an eastbound while the local, AC2, is tied down on the siding.     Charlie
4/4/2009 Negley, Ohio, on the Youngstown and Southeastern. At the Negley shop complex    
Charlie
Westbound at the Neeld Road Bridge between East Palestine and New Waterford, Ohio April, 1977

Charlie
2 years ago, eastbound at East Palestine, Ohio.     Charlie
A year ago today the yard power at Kinnear Yard in Hamilton consisted of GP38-2 #3097, GP9 #8207 and a new GP20ECO #2262.If you visit Kinnear nowadays,the new GP20's are the regular power---if you're lucky you may see the occasional GP38-2 but the GP9's have disappeared from this area---I heard there is only one active unit #8229 on the roster which once had hundreds of those locomotives

[Image: 004-7.jpg]