Trains on this day in the past:
CSX Q418 has just come off the Delair Bridge that crosses the Delaware River between Phila, PA and Pennsauken, NJ on September 15, 2009. It is making its way to the Conrail Shared Assets Organization Pavonia Yard in Camden, NJ.

Bruce

Attached Files Image(s)

Chessie Steam Special on a ferry move from Pittsburgh to Cumberland, MD. Climbing a grade in the Alleghenies, Markelton Pa . 9/15/1978     Charlie
Illinois Central 2462 heads up CSX Q417 as it leaves the Pavonia Yard in Camden, NJ on September 16, 2014.

Bruce

Attached Files Image(s)

Northbound on the old PRR PY&A at Wampum, Pa, crossing the Beaver River, and the CSX main (the old P&LE) 9/16/2010     Charlie
A year ago today I almost thought I was in British Columbia as I watched this CN train passing through my hometown

[Image: 012-19.jpg]
September 17, 2010 Kiski Junction S-1 7135 has just topped the hill in Schenley, Pa with 5 loads. It's a 1% grade and a 13 degree curve but this locomotive can handle it easily.     Charlie
Jersey Southern Alco S-2 at Millville, NJ September 1991.

Bruce

Attached Files Image(s)

September 18, 1977. A pair of SDP45's lead a mixed freight through Leetonia, Ohio    
Charlie
CSX 2735 switches tank cars at Paulsboro, NJ on September 18, 2009.

Bruce

Attached Files Image(s)

Leetonia second trick tower operator Popeye Goddard hands up orders to a westbound. 9/19/1977    
The Conductor and rear brakeman also got a copy of the orders.    
Charlie
I really like those last two shots at Leetonia!
Two years ago from under the Pennsylvania Route 351 bridge near Enon Valley, Pa.    
Charlie
Haven't been in here for a while. .... some great pictures!! Smile Smile
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Eastbound at MP53 on the Fort Wayne Line (half way between New Waterford, Ohio and East Palestine, Ohio.
9/21/1977    
Charlie
WPCA-51 with a pair of GP38's at Winslow, NJ September 1994.

Bruce

Attached Files Image(s)