Trains on this day in the past:
On this second anniversary of this thread I would like to thank all who have contributed to this thread and particularly to Charlie and Bruce who have done so much of the work. Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

Thank you all.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)
I agree, Tom. It's impressive to see how organised they are, too.
I've never bothered to set the date thingy on my cameras, so haven't a clue when most of my photos were taken. On the other hand, I suppose I could go out tomorrow and snap a few shots with the date thing activated. Activated, mind you, but not set: I'd have photos from, I think, 2003 - time travelling. Misngth Crazy

Wayne
If you set the time and date on a digital camera all of the information about the picture appears in the summary of the advanced properties of the picture.(right click and select properties) Here is a picture taken last week showing the properties. It even shows that the picture was altered in Photoshop Elements.    
Regards
Charlie
Late in November 1977 from the west bank of the Beaver River. A Conrail SD40-2 leads a westbound coal train up number 1 track just north of Rochester, Pa.
On the hill behind you can see the line that served the industries in he North part of Rochester.

Regards
Charlie
SD70ACe 1077 heads a coal train westbound at Enon Valley, Pa. 11/22/2013    
Regards
Charlie
FiatFan Wrote:On this second anniversary of this thread I would like to thank all who have contributed to this thread and particularly to Charlie and Bruce who have done so much of the work. Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

Thank you all.

Tom
Yeah.....I'd like to thank all of you too!!! I really enjoy all these pics every day! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
New Castle Industrial Railroad Christmas trains. Nov 23, 2003. The bridge in the background is the CSX bridge.    
Regards,
Charlie
Southern RR of NJ at Winslow, NJ November 1995.

Bruce

Attached Files Image(s)

Late November 1978 at the B&O New Castle, Pa yards. OA tower, on the north end of the yard. Today the area where the locomotives sit is the interchange with the New Castle Industrial Railroad.    
Regards
Charlie
Late November, 1978 Conrail GP38-2 leads a west bound through East Palestine.     Charlie
At the service rack at Conway, Pa 11/26/1977     Charlie
Late in November, getting close to the end. Here is a P&LE caboose north of New Castle, Pa. Track is gone and the railroad is torn up in this area    
almost 30 years since cabooses started to disappear.
Regards
Charlie
A GP15-1 heads WPCA-51 as it pulls empty stone cars off the interchange track with the Southern RR of NJ at Winslow, NJ November 1992.

Bruce

Attached Files Image(s)

Coming and going,Wentworth St.S. 27/11/2014

[Image: dfe8802a-e27a-4ed7-b5a5-cfd0b4c2fdf7_zpstvg4nbck.jpg]
Nov. 28, 2002 Central Columbiana and Pennsylvania Railway at Negley, Ohio    
Charlie