Trains on this day in the past:
Had to look twice at that one. The building in the background looked like a photo backdrop. With the (apparently) empty cab and even the air hoses looked right for a model.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)
Caught this load in December, 1977, evidently they were still cleaning up the wreck of the Penn Central Goldth    
Charlie
Charlie B Wrote:Caught this load in December, 1977, evidently they were still cleaning up the wreck of the Penn Central Goldth[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
Charlie

Well....it did leave a big mess. Smile Cool shot Charlie!
12/23/2003 Still deck out for Christmas. Schenley, Pa. Kiski Junction RR. ALCo S-1    
Charlie
A pair of CSX engines make up MI-21 at Millville yard on December 23, 2010.

Bruce

Attached Files Image(s)

Local CA1 heads west at Esterly Road, just west of Columbiana, Ohio December, 1977    
Charlie
12/27/2014, Beaver Falls, Pa 3rd street at the river, next to a small hydro plant where I was employed as operator from the time it was conceived in 1983 until it was sold in 1994. That led to my finally getting the railroad job I had wanted all my life.[attachment=0]20141227 CSX 7739 Beaver Falls 019.jpg
Charlie

Attached Files Image(s)

Looking back over the train from the Allegheny Ludlum Bagdad (Pa.) plant. The storage tanks are just visible.
12/28/1997    
Charlie
Winchester and Western GP9 520 heads up its train along the Vineland Industrial Track, Vineland, NJ December, 29, 2008.

Bruce

Attached Files Image(s)

Winchester and Western crosses the old CNJ diamond at Vineland, NJ on December 30, 2010.

Bruce

Attached Files Image(s)

Winchester and Western at Millville, NJ December 31, 2012.

Bruce

Attached Files Image(s)

Pavonia Yard, Camden, NJ January 1, 2015.

Bruce

Attached Files Image(s)

This little bit of snow on Jan 1, 1978 was just a coming attraction for a very nasty winter, second in a row for us.
A trailer train heading east at New Galilee, Pa.     Charlie
Shore Fast Line's team track at Winslow, NJ January 1990.

Bruce

Attached Files Image(s)

January 2, 1977 at Rochester, Pa.    
Charlie