Weekly Photo Fun 2013/12/06
Getting them ready. December, 1954    
Charlie
Always love photos of your layout, Charlie. Are you cutting the uncoupling pins off your couplers?
--
Kevin
Check out my Shapeways creations!
3-d printed items in HO/HOn3 and more!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s-model-train-detail-parts">https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s ... tail-parts</a><!-- m -->

Cheers, the Bear.
"One difference between pessimists and optimists is that while pessimists are more often right, optimists have far more fun."
Getting them ready. December, 1970 Smile
[Image: 003_zps7a9c9388.jpg]
nachoman Wrote:Always love photos of your layout, Charlie. Are you cutting the uncoupling pins off your couplers?
Only when I have the time to photoshop them. :mrgreen:
Charlie
Ralph Wrote:Getting them ready. December, 1970 Smile
Ralph, Your pictures all so much PC. You have captured it for sure. I spent many hours watching PC trains from 1969 until the end and never gave getting a camera a thought. I missed some great opportunities but I can relive those days seeing your pictures.
Charlie
Thanks Charlie! With your rail photography eye that is a high compliment indeed!
Getting them ready, December, 1995

Bruce

Attached Files Image(s)

Nice continuation Bruce! Thumbsup
A few photos from the N scale layout I'm working on.

Attached Files Image(s)

Ray Marinaccio
Ray, great pictures. two thumbs up for the modeling. Very well done.
Charlie
Charlie B Wrote:Ray, great pictures. two thumbs up for the modeling. Very well done.
Charlie

Thanks Charlie. It's a work in progress that is finally coming together.
Ray Marinaccio
While coming home from the ARHS convention today, I stopped to get a few pics of the Keystone cement plant in North Hampton PA.

My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew  
The new layout.
Dayle likes this bridge, so it has to go in. As a centerpiece. But I have to have double track at that point. So I bought a new one, to go with the one that I bought around 1970.

You can see the construction techniques. I cut out the L-girder at this point and put in some foam as a scenery base.
David
Moderato ma non troppo
Perth & Exeter Railway Company
Esquesing & Chinguacousy Radial Railway
In model railroading, there are between six and two hundred ways of performing a given task.
Most modellers can get two of them to work.
Nice bridges!
15 year veteran fire fighter
Collector of Apple //e's

Beatus homo qui invenit sapientiam