Four Bulidings, Three Diet Cokes, Two Chili Dogs
and one tired 52 year old model railroader.

The Big E model railroad show was great this year. Even the new Better Half enjoyed herself. Bought herself some Chessie stuff and of course I had to also(unfortunately it was in that other scale. Nscale I think they call it) Here's what followed me home yesterday.

Also learned something. Here's a pop quiz:
What were the names of Chessie and Peake's kittens? (place Jeopardy theme here)
Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
I went to my Happy Place, but it was closed for renovations.
Nice covered hopper. :mrgreen:
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

"I'm old school,I still believe in respect"
I really like those coil shield cars. Looks like the covered hopper is some sort of piggy back unit. Smile
Good to see you bought something in the correct scale! Icon_lol The names of the two kittens were "dog" and "food". Misngth Thumbsup
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
Well, Sad Mike took my first choices Wink , so I guess I'll have to go with "Nip", and Tuck".

A Big Boy is about to be restored to operation :o ...... :oops: who's going to do the C&O H8, and resolve the "age old question" about "Powerful Locomotives" Wink 357 357 357
---------------
Yeah, C&O is one of my favorite railroads. Big Grin Big Grin
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Three Diet Cokes, Two Chili Dogs..

No apple pie?

You had the standard train show snack without apple pie?

un-American.. Icon_lol
Larry
Engineman

Summerset Ry

Make Safety your first thought, Not your last!  Safety First!
O and Hio ?
Balti and More ?

I must have the answer somewhere.
David
Moderato ma non troppo
Perth & Exeter Railway Company
Esquesing & Chinguacousy Radial Railway
In model railroading, there are between six and two hundred ways of performing a given task.
Most modellers can get two of them to work.
Sumpter had the right answer. Nip and Tuck. It was the C & O guys not the Chessie guys that told us. Actually the Chessie Historical guys seemed standoffish: "Grab a pamphlet and drag."....Hmmm....Yeah..I'm going to join.....

They had apple pie there? Must of missed that booth.

Coil shield cars were a little pricey. But after seeing the ones someone posted in the WPF thread: "I had to get one!". And the detail that I saw on them, worth every penny. Just wish the cover came off.

And I'm still tired today.......
Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
I went to my Happy Place, but it was closed for renovations.
Quote: Just wish the cover came off.

Dremel...tool....