WFP 2/28-3/6
sorry Mr. Nutbar I can't remember what that green stuff is either. I do remember seeing it some time ago, but I just can't remember when. To the best of my knowledge the ground should be covered with white cold stuff, someone must have spray painted it all green as a joke.

The area around the railroad tracks should look like this.    
 My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew  
After arriving at the yard, 524 coupled up to twenty five empty grain cars and headed out to Perdue in Upper Deerfield.

Bruce

Attached Files Image(s)

Charlie B Wrote:A Conrail GP8 sits between crews. March 3, 1977 East Palestine, Ohio

Charlie

I always wanted a model of one of these, I'm gonna have to plan one out. Luckily, I have most of the details, i just need the base model.

doctorwayne Wrote:Another visitor from the CNR, probably looking for a new home:

Wayne

If you have any CN 1970s stuff (GP40s, wide cab GP40-2s, C-424s, and M-636s) I might be interested. Some of these were leased to Conrail in the early years.

bdw9535 Wrote:Guys, impressive modeling

Shore River's SD9 on a caboose hop to Mannheim Yard

Bruce

Bruce,

Is your Shore River loosely based on the Shore Fast Line? The colors and the name reminded me of 1980s short line, which was apparently itself inspired by an Interurban line from the Jersey shore.
Modeling New Jersey Under the Wire 1978-1979.  
[Image: logosmall.png]
cn nutbar Wrote:---I'm not sure what all the green stuff is in the background

Probably the same "Green Stuff", as in this picture :

It's what the doctor prescribed to prevent "snow blindness" Wink
"Vegetationus Indiginalis", sometimes also referred to as "Spring Green ", and, it works !! so far this winter I haven't had one bit of "Snow Blindness" Icon_twisted 357 357 8-), in spite of the near record snowfall we've had here. Cheers
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!

Bruce,

Is your Shore River loosely based on the Shore Fast Line? The colors and the name reminded me of 1980s short line, which was apparently itself inspired by an Interurban line from the Jersey shore.[/quote]

I got the idea for the Shore River paint scheme from the SMS Railroad which used a Reading scheme.

Bruce
Just some old equipment rusting away in the weeds...

[Image: Lud+Equip+19.jpg]
Be Wise Beware Be Safe
"Mountain Goat" Greg

https://www.facebook.com/mountaingoatgreg/