Weekly Photo Fun 3/7 - 3/13/14
A pair of Conrail SW1500's working on WPMA-19, make a pickup at South Shore Distributors

Bruce

Attached Files Image(s)

I took this yesterday waiting for the RT-7 bridge to close in Jersey city. In this shot you can see the PATH bridge on the far right. The CSX/NS crossing in the center. And,, the RT-7 bridge on the left. Soon on the far left there will be a new bridge to help with some of the traffic on the present crossing.    
 My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew  
Extra 7175 rolls a few boxcars into West Mill.

[Image: 005_zps3a994dec.jpg]
I was heading back home from my mothers this afternoon and saw an old friend of mine in Rogers, Ohio. The 752 was one of my locomotives when I ran the KJR. It was recently sold to the Y&S. It is actually back in the hands of the fellow we bought it from in 2003.    
Charlie
Switching some tank cars in the morning
[Image: IMG_3147_zpsc1523a8e.jpg]
Reinhard
A pic that could be out of the 1950's.. I grabbed this one while we were doing some restoration work on our F-3's at Steamtown in Scranton PA.    
CNR Consolidation 2747 is on helper duty today in Leetown.Here she is waiting to give a helping hand to the next westbound freight which is due soon.

[Image: P1160712.jpg]
I am almost done with my Arrow II, at least on the outside. I've added the rooftop conduits and grab irons, insulators, lighting arrestor and pantographs.

The steps are only partially held in, and I need to drill out the markers and headlight casting. The main problem here is that I need to find a drive to finish the interior. I'm leaning towards a Metroliner MU drive, which is cheaper and performs better than the alternative drives. The main problem here is that the wheels are 36"

[Image: P2281088.jpg]

[Image: P2281099.jpg]
Modeling New Jersey Under the Wire 1978-1979.  
[Image: logosmall.png]
No. 2 (2-6-2t) and No. 3 (2-8-0) In the Joy's Camp enginehouse. Still much detail work to be done on this scene.

Attached Files Image(s)

--
Kevin
Check out my Shapeways creations!
3-d printed items in HO/HOn3 and more!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s-model-train-detail-parts">https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s ... tail-parts</a><!-- m -->
Nice photos everyone.
This is a photo of some of the scenery I have been doing on my N scale layout.

Attached Files Image(s)

Ray Marinaccio
A nice couple on it's way
[Image: IMG_3150_zps0d1c9cb4.jpg]
Reinhard
Wow, Ray, that looks great!
--
Kevin
Check out my Shapeways creations!
3-d printed items in HO/HOn3 and more!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s-model-train-detail-parts">https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s ... tail-parts</a><!-- m -->
Did my best to get this one but mother nature got in the way.. This is the NS transfer about to head south (timetable) east out of Slateford junction, just south of the Delaware water gap on the NJ/PA border. They have just picked up a train left by the D&L, most likely headed for the ex CNJ yard in Allentown PA. I crossed the Rt46 bridge to get some closer shots but the train was leaving as I rolled up to it.. so I just missed out on some great shots.

nachoman Wrote:Wow, Ray, that looks great!

Thank you Kevin.
I hope to have more areas of this layout that far along soon. 2285_

Attached Files Image(s)

Ray Marinaccio
e-paw Wrote:Did my best to get this one but mother nature got in the way..

Oh Maaaaan !!!! Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup
One of these days I just have to try to model that scene. It clearly shows one of the reasons Winter scenes are rarely modeled........every branch on every tree would have to be replicated, or the model scene would look Wallbang Wallbang "Fake" Wink
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!