Can we post photos directly from our computers onto Big Blue
Can we post photos directly from our computers onto Big Blue, or do we still need a photo sharing website?
Mike Kieran
Port Able Lines

" If the world were perfect, it wouldn't be " - Yogi Berra.
Mike Kieran Wrote:Can we post photos directly from our computers onto Big Blue, or do we still need a photo sharing website?

Just go to the bottom of the page that you're composing your post in and select the tab, "Upload Attachment". Hit the "browse" button and find the photo you want on your computer, then click on "add the file".
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Once the "file" has uploaded, go to the written part of your post, select the point in that post, ( like >
    < here ) where you want that picture, hit enter to "set that point, and then click on "place in Line"
I usually select "Preview" to make sure everything is where it should be, before clicking "submit".
I chose this picture because the young lady, in the bikini, on the roof of the forward cabin, is reading a "rather ancient, large, hand scribed Book", and the gentleman watching her has no idea what "spell" she intends to use, to "discourage" his "looking" Icon_twisted Icon_twisted
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Thanks. I got it now, Flickr is getting strict with pictures being posted now.
Mike Kieran
Port Able Lines

" If the world were perfect, it wouldn't be " - Yogi Berra.