River Point Station F350 Crew Cab
The River Point Station F350 crew cab pickups are out, among them one in UP and one in BNSF. The railroads have lots of pickups, some Ford, some Chevy, some GMC, some Ram, in a lot of different variations. Here are the River Points:

Here are a couple of prototype examples that are close, but not quite. (There are so many variations that I certainly can't say the River Points are definitely right or definitely wrong.)

River Point offers a plain white pickup in a hi rail version, but not one lettered for a railroad. (Some organizations like Herzog have plain white hi-rails.) I'm a little sorry that River Point didn't include the web site lettering on the BNSF version or other letters, numbering, etc on either.

And why is Walthers leaving money on the counter by not bringing out its Boley trucks with railroad lettering?
I totally agree,I have quite a few of the RPS F-250's and new 350's.I think the reason why you don't see them in more road names is because BNSF and UP are probably the most popular for modern railroads modeled in HO.There are non decorated (white & yellow)of the same style truck.I guess that leaves it up to the modeller to aquire decals.Which is quite easy,I've purchased them on Ebay in HO scale of any railroad herald you want.

As far as the Boley trucks go,I have written Walthers about producing some MOW trucks using the Boley bodies and frames,cause i know they would really sell.I sudjest going to their Facebook page and requesting that they do so.

BTW FYI at some time in the future RPS is also supposed to be producing Dodge Ram pickups,and RPS bought the molds from Atlas to produce the Dodge Challenger,Dodge Journey and a few others.
Don Shriner
Matchbox 97 cents & a little work from me (welder, Oxy & Acetylene tanks & fire extinguisher ) we have PRT service truck!!!! :o Confusedhock: Thumbsup

Attached Files Image(s)