WPF 6/6/14 - 6/13/14
You did!?! I'm afraid they never made it, sorry to say. Thanks for the thought though. Thumbsup
Hi Catt, I just reviewed my old PMs and see that we exchanged a couple of messages back in July 2011 about you sending decals and my commenting they hadn't arrived. Sorry about my poor memory. Thanks again for trying to share them!
Send me a PM with your address and I will try again. I have 1/2",3/8" & 1/4" high logos. Did you need some NARA decals too? I can't remember any more who is and who isn't a member. Wallbang

GVR logos come in any colour you like as long as it is white. :mrgreen:.Oh yeah, let me know how many you want. I have a life time supply . Eek
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

"I'm old school,I still believe in respect"
Thanks Catt! Will do! That's very generous!
Ralph, sent reply to your PM. Sure would like to know what happened to that first bunch of decals though. I have no faith in our postal system .I won some auctions from a fella down in Ohio he sent my package and it went through sorting and processing in Ohio was sent to Grand Rapids (where I live),the package arrived here was processed sorted and delivered to the GR post office who put it on a truck and sent it to Detroit where it was processed and sorted and sent back to GR for delivery. To make this even more puzzling it is 160 miles between the two processing centers and it took 13 hours to get here.
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

"I'm old school,I still believe in respect"
Ralph Wrote:Google Maps photo of Kings Port Smile

Ralph, do I observe a small electric locomotive on the upper yard track?
Modeling New Jersey Under the Wire 1978-1979.  
[Image: logosmall.png]
Green_Elite_Cab Wrote:
Ralph Wrote:Google Maps photo of Kings Port Smile

Ralph, do I observe a small electric locomotive on the upper yard track?

If its green then its a transfer caboose, but I can see how it might look like an electric.
A new batch of cars to be delivered at the warehouses
[Image: IMG_3427_zps5f923364.jpg]
Reinhard
faraway Wrote:A new batch of cars to be delivered at the warehouses

That Conrail unit looks great!

Ralph Wrote:If its green then its a transfer caboose, but I can see how it might look like an electric.

Yup, you're right. I'm young, my eyes aren't supposed to be that bad!

It reminded me of the Baldwin electrics offered by Cannonball Car Shops-

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.prototypespecificproducts.com/interurban/#baldwin">http://www.prototypespecificproducts.co ... n/#baldwin</a><!-- m -->

I would like to pick up one of these and either model the one on the PATCO, or go free lance. Some of these things still run in revenue service on whats left of the old interurban lines.
Modeling New Jersey Under the Wire 1978-1979.  
[Image: logosmall.png]
Ralph - that's a really cool photo.
--
Kevin
Check out my Shapeways creations!
3-d printed items in HO/HOn3 and more!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s-model-train-detail-parts">https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s ... tail-parts</a><!-- m -->
My preferred railroad and switcher on this layout scenario. BN and CR switchers are frequent used alternatives.
[Image: IMG_3429_zps8e73ce93.jpg]
Reinhard
Nice choice Reinhard. The new scene looks great. I especially like the abandoned building. Thumbsup
Green_Elite_Cab Wrote:...Yup, you're right. I'm young, my eyes aren't supposed to be that bad!

Icon_lol Happens to the best of us! Smile
A quite new GP38-2 stands in for the usual GP15-1 serving an industry in the early 1980s. (Mike I got it Big Grin )
[Image: IMG_3434_zps0f35cbfc.jpg]
Reinhard
faraway Wrote:A quite new GP38-2 stands in for the usual GP15-1 serving an industry in the early 19080s.
[Image: IMG_3434_zps0f35cbfc.jpg]

No wonder those buildings are abandoned! They're 10,000 years old. The GP38 must be one of those nuclear powered rebuilt units. Icon_lol
Mike Kieran
Port Able Lines

" If the world were perfect, it wouldn't be " - Yogi Berra.