Weekly Photo Fun 8/29-9/4
some shots from this years railfest in Scranton PA.

My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew  
PRT 1528 & crew stopping at the street crossing with their caboose/ shoving platfourm(8125) on their way to the end of the Dundee spur to switch out tank cars for Go Green Biofuel!!!! still a work in progress!!!! :o Confusedhock: Thumbsup

Attached Files Image(s)

Road foreman in training for the Wilderson division. My Great grandson Ethan.    
Charlie
Charlie...That's big lad...How old is he..??
Is he "into" trains or just curious..??

I like the load on that flatcar... Eek
Gus (LC&P).
Gus, he is 5, just started school. He is into trains big time, just too little to understand yet.
The load you are referring to is left over from a project on the upper track to the lumber yard (the buildings are sitting on the track). The siding was a 1.5% grade and needed to be leveled. The brakemen have been complaining about having to set a brake and finding chalks to put under the wheels as well, and it was only a matter of time before the lumber yard let one get loose.... Misngth besides, the buildings should be level too.
Charlie
This is a P2K GP30 I recently finished repainting.
I also replaced the hand railings with metal railings and added some other detail parts.

Attached Files Image(s)

Ray Marinaccio
Ray that's a nice job. I like the red and white logo on that and the GP30 is one of my favorites. They don't fit my time frame, but I have 4 of them anyhow,
Charlie
Thank you Charlie.
I have a small collection of GP30 locos (mostly Bachmann) I am working on one with a kitbashed chassis and painting it Conrail blue.
I have also been doing some of the different PC lettering schemes on different locos (red P, orange C, large emblem only, small emblems on the nose only). I might even try some patch jobs and different stages of weathering.
Ray Marinaccio
CNR E10A Mogul #91 is spotted east of Leetown heading towards Stoney Creek

[Image: 006-2.jpg]
NJT in the Jersey meadows of Harmon Cove.

My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew  
I am enjoying your Penn Central posts Ray!
Ralph Wrote:I am enjoying your Penn Central posts Ray!
Thanks Ralph. Thumbsup I'll have some more ready soon.
Ray Marinaccio
Still love my toy...

[Image: IMG_3619_zpsd25cd6ae.jpg]
Reinhard