Weekly Photo Fun - Oct. 3rd-9th, 2014
Alongside the Erie Northshore's track, between Indian Line and the Maitland River, there's a field where nothing much ever seems to grow:

[Image: Lift-outdetailsandF-units031-autose.jpg]

Occasionally, one might see a lone tree standing in its middle, often accompanied by patches of greenery which later seemed to have moved or disappeared, overnight:

[Image: Treephotos036.jpg]

[Image: Treephotos038.jpg]

[Image: BarneySecordfliestheGrandValley-ErieNorthshore035.jpg]

At other times, the tree would be gone or lying on it's side...too gruesome to show. Eek

Yesterday, passersby were astounded to see this...

[Image: DSCF1996.jpg]

...and it didn't take long for a small crowd to gather:

[Image: DSCF1999.jpg]

This morning, another old friend came to visit, and now appears to be firmly rooted in place:

[Image: DSCF2021.jpg]

Wayne
The day when Doc Wayne drilled the well Smile
Reinhard
Wayne, how about spreading that layout ambition my way. You are really back at it again. Looks great, and glad to see some beef there. I think we have quit raising beef here.
Charlie
MMMM... cow. Every one to doctor Wayne's house for a Gauge BBQ.
 My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew  
Charlie B Wrote:Wayne, how about spreading that layout ambition my way. You are really back at it again. Looks great, and glad to see some beef there. I think we have quit raising beef here.
Charlie
357 357 357 Yeah, I was beginning to fear hearing that age old lament - - - "Where''s the Beef " :o :o Wink

Some v e r y nice scenery work there Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Sumpter250 Wrote:"Where''s the Beef " :o :o Wink

Eek

Attached Files Image(s)

Ray Marinaccio
A SD38-2 works the Mannheim Yard

Bruce    

Wayne,

Great looking scenery Thumbsup
A short east bound container train at Enon Valley today     Charlie
e-paw Wrote:MMMM... cow. Every one to doctor Wayne's house for a Gauge BBQ.

Yes, nothing smells more delicorice than roasted plastic. Popcornbeer
David
Moderato ma non troppo
Perth & Exeter Railway Company
Esquesing & Chinguacousy Radial Railway
In model railroading, there are between six and two hundred ways of performing a given task.
Most modellers can get two of them to work.
I actually wanted lying-down cows, but I haven't found any. Perhaps if I sawed-off their legs they'd look more relaxed....an extra application of static grass would hide the wounds and we could barbecue the legs - all-beef drumsticks. Cheers Misngth

Wayne
Not so very nice pictures however a start to a better chuff synchronization.

[Image: cam_02k.jpg]

[Image: cam_03k.jpg]

First steps to my own cams.
Cheers, Bernd

Please visit also my website www.us-modelsof1900.de.
You can read some more about my model projects and interests in my chronicle of facebook.
A cigarette break on Train 59, the City of New Orleans, at Greenwood, MS

This had 3 coaches, a sightseer lounge, a diner, and two sleepers, and was pulled by a single P42. The northbound Train 58 that day did have two units, although one was a P32BWH.
Ray,
Ah yes, there's the beef Cheers 357 357 357
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
I've been cleaning and working on the "N"ormal scale layout for the last week or so.This pic shows roughly 21feet of cleaned ready for more work layout. Eek

[Image: layout_newpic2.jpg]
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

"I'm old school,I still believe in respect"
CNR K3B Pacific 5588's whistle is blowing as she approaches a crossing on the outskirts of Lowbanks.

[Image: P11600992.jpg]