HO Needs Survey
I never heard of this before....
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://pennsyrr.com/index.php/about/musings/entry/annual-ho-scale-modeler-s-needs-assessment-survey">http://pennsyrr.com/index.php/about/mus ... ent-survey</a><!-- m -->
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
A number of the British groups got together and sponsor an annual wishlist -- major unavailable items and some unlikely ones are listed. The poll just closed for this year.
Interesting is that a number of the most wanted items have been produced since the poll started.
David
Moderato ma non troppo
Perth & Exeter Railway Company
Esquesing & Chinguacousy Radial Railway
In model railroading, there are between six and two hundred ways of performing a given task.
Most modellers can get two of them to work.
Jerry has been doing this sort of thing for years.Sometimes it does some good other times inspite of the fact that a lot of people request a certain model some bean counter decides "Well that would never sell" so of course the modeler does not get his/her model and the company looses a lot of sales.
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

"I'm old school,I still believe in respect"
Icon_twisted Icon_twisted Icon_twisted The answer to that? Send the "Bean Counter" 45 G scale barrels of Z scale beans ! Wink 357 357
That should keep him busy enough to get the sales through. Icon_twisted 357 Icon_twisted 357 Icon_twisted 357 Icon_twisted
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Actually an excellent idea. Historical & modeling societies can get their members behind requests for models of specific prototype models missing from the market place.
I can't get to the survey after signing in with google plus. 404 and 500 errors
After a few seconds the page opened for me. I think you have to log in to see the questions.
Sad Sad
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???