Method of denoting those threads to which we're subscribed?
I thought that I had mentioned this before, but I can't seem to find it: is there some way we can get an icon or symbol to denote those Threads to which we're subscribed? I was reminded of it by this POST

What I'm suggesting is something like the boxes containing check marks, as shown under "Rating", below:

[album]638[/album]

Wayne
I just look them up in my subscriptions. I goto User Control Panel then to manage subscriptions.
Lynn

New Adventure <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://bigbluetrains.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=9245">viewtopic.php?f=46&t=9245</a><!-- l -->

Great White North
Ontario,Canada
Yeah, I'm aware of that option, but I'm looking for a way to tell at a glance to which threads I've subscribed, so that I can check out any new activity while I'm cruising through a Forum. I'm interested in a wide variety of topics, in addition to having to keep an eye on all threads within those forums where I'm a Moderator - it's easy to have a couple hundred subscriptions, and, for those topics of particular interest, including those which I've started myself, I don't ever unsubscribe to them.

Wayne