Weekly photo fun April 24th - 30th, 2015
One pole down... three to go! If only new tips existed for my Radioshack soldering iron. Sounds like I need a new one, any advice? Need something that can reach in small places!

[Image: P4192719.jpg]

These are built closer to PRR specifications than prior poles, thanks to new information I dug up.

Like the poles on my 4x8, these are extra height to bring the signal and transmission lines over the "Hand Place" overpass, which is yet to be built.

Not all the details are installed, but these (grab irons, angle braces, insulators, etc) would be better off waiting until all the heavy soldering is done.

[Image: P4192716.jpg]

I did my homework, and planned everything out to scale before I started building anything. Luckily, both spans on this module are identical, and so I don't have to do to many variations.

[Image: P4192715.jpg]

With any luck, soon photos like this will be under wire! (can't help the background just yet though!)

[Image: P4042566.jpg]
Modeling New Jersey Under the Wire 1978-1979.  
[Image: logosmall.png]
Another week with nothing new to post so here's an older photo.
A B23-7 at the Mannheim Yard

Bruce

Attached Files Image(s)

PRT 2457 & crew head over the Passaic river with a string of tank cars for Fast oil & water recycling !!!! Thumbsup :o Confusedhock:

Attached Files Image(s)

Wow! GEC, I'm so impressed by your handiwork on those catenary poles! Beautifully done!

Bruce, great weathering on that B32-7

kamerad47, I always enjoy your ops shots!
Hmmmmmm, that bridge.......... , liking that, I am Cheers Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup Cheers

Taken while standing under a bridge....... the lobster-man's shack

We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
On a slightly different subject........ a Wisconsin Centrat SDL-39

We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Nicely done GEC.

[Image: P4192719.jpg]
 My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew  
A little more progress on the Grand Valley's Mount Forest roundhouse:

[Image: ROUNDHOUSE%20AT%20MOUNT%20FOREST...%20021.jpg]

Wayne
Using a photo as backdrop and a weathered railcar:

[Image: DSCF4033.jpg]