Weekly Photo Fun 9/18 - 9/24/15
Caught up with WPMA-19 as they were making a drop and pick up.

Bruce

Attached Files Image(s)

Hang'n flags on 664.

RDG f-7 903 backs into the roundhouse.    
 My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew  
A train show archive photo, D&H 5023 running on the AMG.

"One difference between pessimists and optimists is that while pessimists are more often right, optimists have far more fun."
On the subject of trainshow pictures.Here's one of my new in process Z scale show layout at the Iron Rails Model Railroad club how on 9-19-15.

[Image: IronRails-1.jpg]
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

"I'm old school,I still believe in respect"
This is what I did Sunday NJ URHS show In Booton NJ Applause :o Confusedhock: Thumbsup

Attached Files Image(s)

Here are a couple more pics !!!! :o Confusedhock: Applause Thumbsup

Attached Files Image(s)

Time for beans.The Eat More Restaurant on Victoria Ave. is a popular and well frequented eatery for the local railroaders in Leetown.The crews from a couple of switchers are enjoying their bacon and eggs during a break in the morning switching assignments in the yard.

[Image: 014.jpg]
New in my inventary - a N&W steel caboose of class CG for my N&W 4-8-0 twelve-wheeler.

[Image: 41_nandw-caboose-cgclass-01k.jpg]

It's a new Overland model however it needs some corrections, nonetheless. Especially the running quality is beneath contempt!
Cheers, Bernd

Please visit also my website www.us-modelsof1900.de.
You can read some more about my model projects and interests in my chronicle of facebook.
kamerad47 Wrote:This is what I did Sunday NJ URHS show In Booton NJ Applause :o Confusedhock: Thumbsup

Ah, I wish I knew! I was there as well. I made the mistake of wearing a Conrail shirt, didn't make the Reading or CNJ people too happy!
Modeling New Jersey Under the Wire 1978-1979.  
[Image: logosmall.png]
I meant to post this in this thread, but I suppose it works where it was as well!

Anyways....
U34CH, one of my all time favorites, right next to my other all time favorite. Can't go wrong!

[Image: 20150920_115420.jpg]

[Image: 20150920_115330.jpg]

I almost got denied entry into the "Hickory Creek" because my girlfriend insisted we wear matching PRR GG1 shirts. I told her it would start trouble, but she didn't believe me. After waiting on a long line at Grand Central Terminal to board, the guy held us hostage.

[Image: 20150920_115256.jpg]

An Erie switcher. There was a surprising amount of women volunteers painting it.

[Image: 20150920_114902.jpg]R
Modeling New Jersey Under the Wire 1978-1979.  
[Image: logosmall.png]
Had to miss out on the Booton show. Sad

But on a nicer note, I caught some Alcos at the Gap yesterday.

And another shot of the same two units from today at the same location.

My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew  
The Annual "Fall Harvest Days" at the Racine County Fairgrounds, in Union Grove, Wi. included the annual model train show.
I had my modules there, as part of the Lake County Society of Modular Engineers, display.
The three mast Schooner, ( lower left of center ) is my latest project. I considered it for the "challenge", but it is too big for a Pizza box, and will still be under construction well after the challenge ends.
She's 1:87 scale, 88' at the waterline, 95' on deck, and 132' Length Over All, with a beam of 30'-6". The hull is built "Plank On Frame"....meaning her hull, and deck are built up with individual planks, mostly, scale 1" X 8".

In this view, from the opposite direction, you can see her masts just to the right of center.

and one last shot, this of her Starboard side, as she is right now.

Yeah, Icon_twisted I felt like I needed a little "tedium" Wink Wink in my life, right about now. :mrgreen:
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!