Weekly Photo Fun 1/8 - 1/14/16
WPMA-19 makes a pickup of an empty box car at Garden State Paper.

Bruce

Attached Files Image(s)

Thanks for starting this week's thread again Bruce---I really enjoy your contributions.Back on the Leetown Division another steamer (S1D Mikado #3377) is spotted on a double-headed freight about to tackle the Stoney Creek inclne.

[Image: 3c08e05b-e979-4d4f-aa9d-6ce859593e73.jpg]
Here is a seldom modeled detail... It's the oiler on the crosshead of BLW #26 in the roundhouse in Scranton PA. I doubt that Cal-scale will ever produce this one.    
 My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew  
e-paw Wrote:Here is a seldom modeled detail... It's the oiler on the crosshead of BLW #26 in the roundhouse in Scranton PA. I doubt that Cal-scale will ever produce this one.

You're right, Steve; that one would be hard to do in brass. Crazy
Cal-Scale (and PSC, too) both offer mechanical lubricators like the one shown above and just behind the valve chest of this modified 0-8-0:

[Image: Picturesfromnewcamera-2013075.jpg]

There should also be a link to the valve gear, which would provide the mechanical force, but I didn't bother adding it. :oops: Misngth

Wayne
Industrial area.
[Image: P1020117.jpg]
Robert
Modeling the Canadian National prairie region in 1959.
Cindys Harbor Seaport Village, with a bit of morning fog rolling in. At the top of the hill, a narrow gauge tank car is delivering a load of brine for the pickle factory.

We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
When the buildings get lighter and the grass gets greener become the engines red

[Image: 23736005673_95f4ffcb0b_c.jpg]IMG_4685 by faraway52, on Flickr
Reinhard