Weekly Photo Fun 1/29 - 2/4/16
Shore River SW1500 dropping cars on the interchange track for Conrail.

Bruce

Attached Files Image(s)

[Image: IMG_0236b.jpg]

Train #523 bound to Quebec City is now leaving Clermont.

Matt
Proudly modelling Quebec Railway Light & Power Company since 1997.

Hedley-Junction Club Layout: http://www.hedley-junction.blogspot.com/

Erie 149th Street Harlem Station http://www.harlem-station.blogspot.com/

Sag Harbor Shipbuilding & Drydock Company's 3' gauge, 2-4-2-, and caboose Northbound on the dual gauge trestle, just north of where the Kennequogue River flows into Cindys Harbor. The pilings behind the trestle are part of the lobsterman's pier, and lobster pound.
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
[Image: P1020368.jpg]
Robert
Modeling the Canadian National prairie region in 1959.
Great pictures so far,especially those Canadian National locomotives----here's something for the CNR steam fans---U3A Northern 6309

[Image: 381d538a-f32f-4d19-a66b-7ad2d675aab9.jpg]
A little oopsy on the DL last Friday. Flat car on the ground :? :o :?

My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew  
RailNet 211 delivering a RailBox car to Kellett Transfer. RailNet 211 is a GP-35-3 rebuilt by Midwestern Trainsportation Systems for Rail Net leasing.This is Z scale.

[Image: RailNet-211.jpg]
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

"I'm old school,I still believe in respect"
New pellets are on the way
[Image: 24716497601_0279be760f_c.jpg]IMG_4784 by faraway52, on Flickr
Reinhard
A "small" Tank Car, on one of the bridges of my first 3 module set. I called the picture "Hootchtank", because I thought it would be a perfect way of transporting "unlawfully distilled" alcohol, in large quantities. Icon_twisted :mrgreen:
This was a wood kit, with metal castings. I can't remember now who made the kit, but I do remember it was a fun kit to build.

On another bridge ( new modules ) a pair of SP&S Alco BL20-2's

We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!