Weekly Photo Fun 2/19 - 2/25/16
Missed the power on Conrails TV-71, but caught the lead power on WPMA-21 as they both made their way thru Chestnut Neck.

Bruce

Attached Files Image(s)

Bruce, great opening picture!

[Image: nw_caboosecg-32k.jpg]

Small oil lamps in a lighting test.
Cheers, Bernd

Please visit also my website www.us-modelsof1900.de.
You can read some more about my model projects and interests in my chronicle of facebook.
Berhhard,

Thank you, now if we could only get some members to post some some pictures here. Tongue Great looking oil lamps.

Bruce
Some pictures of pressure tank on move - taken on exhibition weekend in Dresden, Germany in February 2016.

[Image: extra-train_12k.jpg]

[Image: extra-train_10k.jpg]

You can find some more pictures more at end of a gallery on my website. Thanks for visiting!
Cheers, Bernd

Please visit also my website www.us-modelsof1900.de.
You can read some more about my model projects and interests in my chronicle of facebook.
The Kings Port & Western's newest RS3 is finally no longer anonymous after an order from RailGraphics arrived.
[Image: 015_zpsnsjeao36.jpg]
A $10.00 kit, found at a recent train show, ready for weathering:

[Image: ROLLING%20STOCK...%20006.jpg]

...another kit, but not found at a train show, and definitely not ten bucks. It's almost ready for primer:

[Image: ROLLING%20STOCK...%20010.jpg]

Wayne
Not quite a kit like the good doctor's post, but we took it apart anyway.

My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew  
Down by the shops.

[Image: P1020377.jpg]
Robert
Modeling the Canadian National prairie region in 1959.
A peaceful afternoon for a couple in a canoe, at one end of Cindys Harbor. The vessel to the right, is the two mast schooner "Wind Rider".

This shot of the modules was taken in natural sunlight, before the modules were moved in place, with the rest of the layout

We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!