Weekly Photo Fun - April 15th-April 21st...
While the mainline of the Grand Valley's northern extension is in-service, not much else is. :wait:
Here, a train approaches the almost-completed station at Park Head:

[Image: UPPER%20LEVEL%20VIEWS....%20001.jpg]

Chronically short of power, helpers for the lines many steep grades come from various sources, some rather unusual...

[Image: UPPER%20LEVEL%20VIEWS....%20002.jpg]

The station at Mount Forest, the northern end of the line, is also almost finished, but there's not really any town to support it...

[Image: UPPER%20LEVEL%20VIEWS....%20004.jpg]

[Image: freight%20cars....%20004.jpg]

[Image: freight%20cars....%20006.jpg]

...nor is there much industry to support the town, although construction is underway...

[Image: UPPER%20LEVEL%20VIEWS....%20005.jpg]

[Image: freight%20cars....%20008.jpg]

Wayne
Wayne, that is really looking grand. I don't know where you have found the time to get so much done. Thumbsup Thumbsup
Charlie
Wayne,

Liking the large industry kitbash. Is that the Walthers American Hardware kit?

Bruce
Caught up with WPMA-19 as it was setting out a car at Sea Side Foods.

While waiting for a shot of the loco a truck driver backed into the alley blocking my view.

Bruce
Thanks for the kind words, guys. The large factory is actually most of the wall sections from two American Hardware kits. Making it into an industry with a covered loading dock was inspired by this photo in Reinhard's Freelance 2015-2 thread.

Bruce, that's a realistic depiction of what we often experience when trying to get a good shot while railfanning. Misngth

Wayne
PRT 1582 & crew switching covered hoppers at Bulk Logistics , & 3 cars left by PRT road crew for Dundee industrial park!!! Thumbsup Applause Confusedhock:

Attached Files Image(s)

Was at Macungie, PA today and caught this NS Special withe the Black River and Western Doodlebug PRR 4666 in tow. ( As this thread doesn't get the views that it once did also placed it in the Railfanning the NS part II section of US Rails.)

Bruce

Attached Files Image(s)

Cleaned up the solder problem on my Erie 2-10-2 and reattached the cab floor yesterday.

The old glob of solder came right off with a wick.    

and on with the new    

My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew