Weekly Photo Fun 5/20 - 5/26/16
A pair of SD40's head up WPMA-61, the transfer run between the Mannheim Yard and Camden.

Bruce

Attached Files Image(s)

The 26 gets put to bed at the end of the day.    
 My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew  
In Canada it's the May 24th long weekend,a time to celebrate Queen Victoria's birthday and get an early start to summer with all kinds of outdoor activities including fireworks,barbeques and camping---here's how I decided to start celebrating especially since our Canadian hockey team just defeated Finland to win the World Cup Championship.

[Image: 014.jpg]
Iron spike.. I got to try that one Mr. Nutbar.. I thought that the world cup started in September, I haven't watched it in a while...

I tried playing around with my camera settings to get a more realistic black and white look. Here is a test shot that I did.

Also spent the afternoon working on my Erie r-3. Got the tender reunited with the engine and started on the new coal bunker.

^^^^^^^^^
Some beautiful brass right there!

Cleanin' up
[Image: Details%20013%20small.jpg]
Steve
cn nutbar Wrote:especially since our Canadian hockey team just defeated Finland to win the World Cup Championship.

Will we be sending the Prime Minister over to apologize to the Finns?
David
Moderato ma non troppo
Perth & Exeter Railway Company
Esquesing & Chinguacousy Radial Railway
In model railroading, there are between six and two hundred ways of performing a given task.
Most modellers can get two of them to work.
David---don't know if that is a good idea after Justin's recent elbowing incident Eek
Beauty beers, eh?

cn nutbar Wrote:David---don't know if that is a good idea after Justin's recent elbowing incident Eek

Yeah, he looked like Gordie Howe puttin' somebody into the boards. Crazy

Here's a little more pushin' and shovin'...

[Image: PUSHIN%20AND%20SHOVIN.............%20001.jpg]

[Image: PUSHIN%20AND%20SHOVIN.............%20003.jpg]

[Image: PUSHIN%20AND%20SHOVIN.............%20006.jpg]

Wayne
Time to celebrate the finish of my ATSF Class 3160 Mikado:

[Image: dsc003324nfpr.jpg]

It was a long way of durating several years from this:
[Image: dsc05675y7uqv.jpg]
A static display piece.

To this:
[Image: dsc003332bdu7.jpg]
A good running and fully functionable loco with LED, DCC and sound.

Lutz
Some gorgeous steamers guys. Thumbsup
Mike Kieran
Port Able Lines

" If the world were perfect, it wouldn't be " - Yogi Berra.
"I thought that the world cup started in September, I haven't watched it in a while..."

Steve---you are right,the World Cup is in September here in Canada after the Stanley Cup playoffs are finished.All the best players in the world who play in the National Hockey league will be available to play in this series The recent tournament was the International Ice-hockey Federation tournament---still a great win and a very good reason to celebrate.I guess I'll have to pick up a few more "cold pops" and hopefully repeat the celebration for the World Cup.

Another great start this week with some beautiful brass.Here's another Mike,this time CNR S1D #3377 spotted on the Leetown Division.

[Image: 26c63826-c632-4a28-885a-600ee020f6f9.jpg]
Guys,

Great looking models and modeling. To keep it from turning into a steam fest here's another shot at Chestnut Neck. A LMS loco leads GEPC-31, a unit coal train to Atlantic Electrics' Perch Cove power plant.

Bruce

Attached Files Image(s)

Pennsylvania-Reading Seashore Lines RDC-1 cars in their natural environment. If only they all ran!

[Image: P4231486.jpg]

Getting in the shot.

[Image: P4231504.jpg]
Modeling New Jersey Under the Wire 1978-1979.  
[Image: logosmall.png]
That's some crazy super elevation on that curve GEC. Eek
e-paw Wrote:That's some crazy super elevation on that curve GEC. Eek

You're right, Steve....in the first photo, the woman in the turquoise jacket is holding it somewhat upright, while Chris does likewise in the second photo. I hadn't noticed until you had mentioned it. Crazy Misngth

Wayne