What ever hapened to Gary S?
I was an avid follower of Gary S and his Houston-based shelf layout, but it doesn't seem that he posts anymore on here, since at least 2014. Anyone know what's up? Would love to see how his progress on the layout is coming.

Al
I spoke with Gary a few days ago, and he's currently taking a break from trains to spend some time fishing. He is still working on the expansion of his layout building, too, and will get back to trains (and hopefully Big Blue, too) when the mood strikes him.

Wayne
I have to wonder what happened to a few of our members. I still lurk if I don't post much, but I remember guys like Jim Currie. He used to be in the chat room all the time, but it has been some time since I last saw him. I never heard anything, but I guess people come and go.
Modeling New Jersey Under the Wire 1978-1979.  
[Image: logosmall.png]
Green_Elite_Cab Wrote:I have to wonder what happened to a few of our members. I still lurk if I don't post much, but I remember guys like Jim Currie. He used to be in the chat room all the time, but it has been some time since I last saw him. I never heard anything, but I guess people come and go.
Yup, you're right, people come and go. Some come back, some may even decide they need a break from modeling like Gary. Some, like you lurk and even post something from time to time. The last I heard from Jim Currie was that he was working as a phone counselor for troubled teens, and was quite involved in that. I'll try to contact Jim, he lives in a small town west of us, near Yuma, Arizona.

Thanks for stopping by.... Big Grin
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
I retired in 2006 and thought I would have a lot of time for myself. I don't know when I had time to work! I realized this evening that I haven't been to Big Blue lately so decided to drop in and see whats up.