Weekly Photo Fun 6/9 - 6/15/17
While grabbing some photos of the South Jersey Cruisers' trucks, WPMA-29 came by.

Bruce

Attached Files Image(s)

Great vintage figures! Are you using some forced perspective there? Nicely done!
New kid on the block. Still in fresh factory paint. Got a Tsunami 2 and is ready for revenue service. I love the snub nose.

[Image: 35217242435_9fb3a4d2d9_c.jpg]
Reinhard
Ralph Wrote:Are you using some forced perspective there? Nicely done!
Ralph,

I got lazy this week and used photoshop to combine two photos to get the one I posted.

Bruce
Nicely done I thought the figures and cars were probably larger than HO scale. Seamless pic!
Ralph,

Thanks, it's getting harder to come up with something different every week, maybe that's why no one posts here anymore.

Bruce
Unloading a plastic pellet hopper in the Dundee yard !!!!! :o Confusedhock: Thumbsup I like your pic's Bruce!!!

Attached Files Image(s)

kamerad,

Thanks

Bruce
Steam will always be King on the Leetown Division but occasionally a new kid on the block tries to steal the show

[Image: P1290965_zpsygscyk3q.jpg]
Three days later is wear and tear well visible

[Image: 34901619060_41f25cf1db_c.jpg]
Reinhard
I tried to chase this train yesterday but it never showed up. I watched the conductor carry the EOT to the end of the train so I went a mile or two down the tracks to set up in a real nice spot and nothing,,,, nothing on the scanner, and nothing on the tracks. So I went home for a nice home cooked meal as dinner was just about ready. Today on the way home for work I found them in the same spot that I left them in yesterday. All six engines shut down and tied up.

My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew