Hi everybody!
Well it's been a few years I think since I've really posted and man has it been a busy few years. I purchased my first house and my layout is still back at the old place, after over a year since I've touched it I've gotten the itch to do something with trains again unfortunately there's no room to have a layout yet at my new place. So I brought some stuff home to build a small diorama and maybe try my hand at weathering some of my cars and locos in the meantime. I guess this post is mostly to say hi again and that I'd like to see lots of pictures because this site is my new source of fulfilling my model railroad needs!

Oh and I should probably point out that I purchased a house along some railroad tracks!
Welcome back Kevin!!!! Smile
Best of luck with the new house and railroad, both real and model Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
I can't lie, the novelty of the real trains wore off really quickly!
Welcome back Kevin! Cheers
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
Glad to see you back, Kevin. Goldth

Wayne
KevinKrey Wrote:I can't lie, the novelty of the real trains wore off really quickly!
You get used to them and never hear them unless you are looking for them. I lived trackside for 29 years and miss being able to watch without leaving the house, but is is easier to converse with good friends without the horns blowing.
Enjoy the new place.
Charlie