Weekly Photo Fun 8/25 - 8/31/17
WPMA-17 makes a pick up of an empty boxcar at Peter Lumber.

Bruce

Attached Files Image(s)

Bruce, Fantastic pic, as ALWAYS! Applause Worship

Here's my offering, its from my fav UP time, the merger era, a very colorful time for the UP
[Image: DSCN2731.jpg]
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
I haven't been achieving much, modeling wise for sometime, but was given ten of these, hot off the laser, to assemble. As they are for the Club, I better get cracking!!!!!

Smile
"One difference between pessimists and optimists is that while pessimists are more often right, optimists have far more fun."
Deano,

Thanks, And I'm glad to see you posting here again. 2285_

JaBear,

Looks like you'll be busy for awhile with ten of them to complete. I came across a pic of an old wooden car ferry and thought how would JaBear do this. 357

Bruce
A PRR refer train easily handled by a J-1a class locomotive passes a manifest train pulled by a set of F7's     Charlie
Lookin' good, Charlie! Thumbsup Applause Thumbsup Applause Thumbsup

Wayne
bdw9535 Wrote:I came across a pic of an old wooden car ferry and thought how would JaBear do this 357 .

Nothing personal Bruce, but as long as the thought remains YOUR thought, I’ll be very happy. It is with some shame that I have to say that my own ferry project remains incomplete, along with others!!! (don’t mention my Duff Challenge!!) :oops:
I really must print the following off and stick it to my work area!!

Keep up the good work, Cheers, the Bear. Smile
"One difference between pessimists and optimists is that while pessimists are more often right, optimists have far more fun."
Found an insulated hot metal car parked outside of the former Bethlehem steel plant. It was probably sent up to Lehigh Heavy Forge from another active steel plant .

NS heading back to Allentown with a load of empties.

My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew  
JaBear Wrote:but as long as the thought remains YOUR thought, I’ll be very happy.

The guy that posted the photo was from New Zealand and the ferry was in Auckland so it brought your name to mind. Smile

Bruce
Unfinished structure? Does not matter, it will be served.

[Image: 36721900931_c8094e4d99_c.jpg]
Reinhard

I barely had time to snap this as it crossed the intersection.
CNR N4A #2659 is on helper service today on the Leetown Division and is seen at the bottom of the Stoney Creek Escarpment waiting for her next assignment.After assisting trains up the incline she will cut off at Christophers Landing and then she will back down light and wait for the next train.

[Image: 36752957451_b498b2a175_k.jpg]
Got a little further on another project I've had on the shelf for a while.

Started here:
[Image: IMG_0310_zpssey2kgdg.jpg]

Got to here:
[Image: IMG_0358_zps3j5iylql.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0359_zps7o4gmkft.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0360_zpsdr6yiqmq.jpg]

Of course there's more to this story. But it's to long to get into here Crazy .