Weekly Photo Fun Nov 3- Nov 9, 2017
A high and wide extra move on the way to Tafftown. It consisted of 2 odd machines.    
While talking to the conductor he told us the one car contained a flux liquidizer     and the other contains a flux refurbisher and 3% reconditioner.     They are going to be stored in a warehouse up town. He had no idea what they were, but read what was on the waybills.
Charlie
Charlie - what in the world are those things in real life?

Here is an HOn3 tender I had printed on shapeways. Still needs some trucks, paint, and a coupler.

Attached Files Image(s)

--
Kevin
Check out my Shapeways creations!
3-d printed items in HO/HOn3 and more!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s-model-train-detail-parts">https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s ... tail-parts</a><!-- m -->
nachoman Wrote:Charlie - what in the world are those things in real life?

Kevin, I know what they fit on but I don't know what they really did. I think they make great loads though. Icon_lol
Keep em guessing.
Charlie
Great start Charlie,

WPMA-17 sets out empty grain hoppers at AGWAY.

Bruce

Attached Files Image(s)

Charlie B Wrote:A high and wide extra move on the way to Tafftown. It consisted of 2 odd machines....

Great photos, Charlie. Thumbsup Thumbsup

I recognised that machinery immediately, and it's good too know that Ohio GERN is installing the latest technology to allow them to continue outpacing the competition.

Charles (Cookie) Gibson
Flux Magnate
Great shots guys!
posting a WSOR pic for this weeks shot....
[Image: DSC02459.jpg]
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
Hey Deano. Is WSOR maintaining a seperate identity or are they being placed under a WATCO corporate umbrella?
Charlie
Awww heck Charlie, WSOR is owned by Watco Sad . I know a couple people that still work for them, they hate Watco, they wish Bill Gardner still had it, was run much better then. To be honest I noticed the engines/freight cars were well taken care of when Gardner owned it, sadly the line seems to be going south now.

Fortunately I have taken a bunch of pics of WSOR engines/cars since I moved back home here in 2001, so WSOR's "hey day" will be preserved through shots I have taken Thumbsup
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
Great loads Charlie!
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
CNJ 1554 on an excursion back in 2015.

My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew