Weekly Photo Fun 11/17 - 11/23/17
WPMA-29 makes it's way through Chestnut Neck.

Bruce

Attached Files Image(s)

I found this photo of Hamilton's CNR Stuart St. roundhouse taken in 1962.This was my Father's workplace when he worked on the railroad and as a child I often visited when my Dad would take us down to the yard to ride on the locomotives.When this picture was taken steam engines were gone except for a few excursion locomotives so the roundhouse's days were numbered and it was demolished in the 80's

[url=https://flic.kr/p/Zz9dzy][Image: 37787383354_5cc3368235_b.jpg]
I'm currently operating at the BCMRC open house. I may have a small fleet of my conrail engined here. My E44As are a blur on the main with a trailvan train.

I've got a Jersey Builder in the station as well![Image: ba1809e10e7d544193b85c70c9341075.jpg][Image: d0ccf7a296e17e9a47f4bb87a34d0f9f.jpg]

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Modeling New Jersey Under the Wire 1978-1979.  
[Image: logosmall.png]
Great shots this week guys!

The Steam guys over at the Rock Valley Railway Museum took the old EG-E 501 F-E-F out with a few restored 40'ers for some run by shots Wink ......
[Image: DSCN2864.jpg]
FYI Wayne, I oiled this engine up today, still runs!...not a "great" runner, but still she ran around the layout about 20 times without stalling or derailing(at a moderate speed) Applause .
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
Ok, one last one for this week.

A pair of UP MP15's work Gern Industries.....
[Image: DSCN2888.jpg]
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
Light engine move in Bethlehem PA., I think this was all the traffic there was today.

I got tired of looking at the bear mountains behind my engine terminal, so I also spent the better part of last summer making ground foam, to use on trees for the offending hillsides. In those box tops there are about 500 puff ball trees. I need about 150 more to complete this project, and another set of hills near Sailors Junction.

My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew  
This arrived on the Tafftown interchange tonight. It may contain Fluxcrete.     Charlie
Happy thanksgiving.    
 My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew