I'm coming Back ..... I Think
It seems all my ducks might now be in a row, and I can rejoin Big Blue.....If I'm allowed.  Icon_redface
I have been away for what seems like an eternity (although I have lurked somewhat). 
Many thanks to Charlie B who has stayed in touch during my absent years.

And to bastardise a famous  quote "Sometimes Life gets in the way of my good times" 

We have built a new train room, with house attached  Big Grin  , ( see the blog here  to waste some time,) and this has partly filled my time away from the hobby.

However back in the swing .....
Seeing as Photobucket has done the dirty I must now try to get the hang of attaching resized photos directly into the post.

Here Goes..  (me and technology don't get on ?)

"The PistonBroke Line" is no more,

Going..

Going...

Gone!!

and the house that stabled it is also on the market.  The War Office and I have built a new room for the trains with a house attached.
For a full rundown on the build you can visit this Blog if you wish to read some pics and fill in time.[url=https://warmboardprojects.com.au/2015/10/][/url]

Meanwhile here are a few pictures of the new room.

The outside of my bunker

A few pictures of part of my work space/bench

.. and glass splashback

I may move slightly slower than I hope, but the intent is good.   Icon_e_biggrin
The room is a weird triangle sort of shape, so even tho a track plan is in the making, fitting it onto the benchwork could be the problem!

Hopefully it won't be to long before an update.

Jack 219
LIFE....
..... Abandon the search for truth
Look for a good fantasy

Messages In This Thread
I'm coming Back ..... I Think - by OBJack - 07-28-2018, 12:11 AM
RE: I'm coming Back ..... I Think - by ngauger - 07-28-2018, 04:45 AM
RE: I'm coming Back ..... I Think - by ezdays - 07-28-2018, 07:38 AM
RE: I'm coming Back ..... I Think - by OBJack - 07-29-2018, 12:17 AM
RE: I'm coming Back ..... I Think - by Charlie B - 07-29-2018, 05:00 AM