The hardest thing I've ever had to do.... ever
(08-25-2020, 07:11 AM)Charlie B Wrote: Don and others. I have never done Zoom, but I think I could figure it out and if you would like we could set up a "face to face " meeting say once a week where we could just say hello and get to know on and other a little better. We have a lot in common that we could focus on.
It would be somethng to try,
Charlie

Great idea. It would be great to spend face time regardless, especially when we can't visit during these times. We used to do a chat every night, then just once in a while, then none at all. It seems like chat rooms went out with the Dodo birds. Pat added, then removed a chat room here since no one was using it, plus it was a potential problem. Zoom is good, I did one Zoom meeting with a doctor's office and from what I understand, one person sets up a meeting, then sends everyone else an invite. You can use your computer or cell phone. I have done more with Skype, but only one-on-one. I'm not sure it they can do a multi-person get together, I'll check and get back to you on that. All these can be either free or paid, but the free versions are adequate for our purposes, one just has to be careful when they register that they take the "free" path. The free ones usually have a limit on the number of people in a meeting, plus the amount of time.

I'll talk to Pat tonight and see if we need to do it independently of Big Blue, or if we can set something up here.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The hardest thing I've ever had to do.... ever - by ezdays - 08-25-2020, 09:54 AM