Train Miniature HO Scale Reefers
Train Miniature HO Scale Reefers; Here are 95 or so of my TM reefers.  Please see them and enjoy them. I am trying to share here in a large if all works out.

Frank

Here are the first 6 photos only 93 left to go.
A&P Atlantic and Pacific Tea. Co.

ART 22783- MPL

ART 46965 N&W MPL

ART 91660 Kansas Packing Co.

American Stores ACO MILK- AMSX 1223

American Stores ASCO MILK- AMSX 12076

" It's a Heck of a Day " !!!!
Frank, I've been a fan of Train Miniature stuff right from when they first appeared, especially their versions of the X-29, as used by the Pennsy, and the USRA all-steel boxcar, favoured by the New York Central.  I may have a couple of their reefers, too, but a lot of them, along with some TM hoppers, were sold-off when I backdated my layout's era to the late '30s period.

Unfortunately, your link won't allow us to see the pictures unless we sign-up to shutterfly.

Wayne
I apologize to all who tried to view this group of 99 different reefers made by Train Miniature.  I didn't know you need to join the site. It is a free site to use and store photos on. I guess they have their reasons. I don't know what would happen if I posted all 99 here. I uploaded an album to the site in a very short period of time. well I'll do something.
frank
Frank, I wonder if shutterfly has an option, like photobucket, that allows you to make your photos there "public", rather than "private".  If so, your link would then likely allow us to view the pictures. 

If that's possible , you'd also likely be able to return the pictures back to a "private" status.

Wayne
Wow - 99(!) I can't wait to see this!
--
Kevin
Check out my Shapeways creations!
3-d printed items in HO/HOn3 and more!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s-model-train-detail-parts">https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s ... tail-parts</a><!-- m -->
I recall that Train Miniature had a lot of billboard reefers, and many modellers collected them.  I bought quite a few of them off the "used" table at a nearby hobbyshop, mainly because they were affordable.
All of the ones I bought were stripped of their paint, most being re-done in the colours and lettering of my freelanced roads.  Most were later sold when I decided to backdate my layout to the late '30s.

Of those TM wood reefers, this is one of the few still remaining, modified into an express reefer using Athearn high-speed trucks, plus a few added details...

I think that I have around 50 reefers from a number of manufacturers, more than half of them representing real prototypes, with the balance lettered for my various freelanced roads.

Wayne
Well 1 to 6 1sw posted and here are 7 to 12.

Anheuser-Bush- Malt Nutrine.

Berghoff Beer.

Blatz- Old Heidelberg Beer.

Anheuser-Bush  - Budweiser Beer.

Carling's-Canadian Ale.

Century-Beer of Quality.

Here are the next 6 reefers Number 13 to 18.
COOR's- Golden.

Edelweiss- Brew.

Genesee Beer and Ale.

Goetz-Country Club.

Heileman's- Old Style Larger.

Miller- High life.

Wow!  You've already shown lots that I'd never seen before, so it's obvious that Train Miniature put out a lot more of those cars than I realised.  Great collection, Frank!   Applause Applause Applause

Wayne
Now #19 starts this group of TM Reefers. Last was Miler High Life and now a New England Ale and Beer company from Cranston RI.
frank

Narragansett Banquet Ale NBRX 11.

Ballentine Ale and Beer PBBX 106

Pabst Blue Ribbon- URTCo. 91168.

Prima Special- URTCo. 12818.

Robin Hood Beer Hit's the Spot- FBX 5307.

Silver Edge Beer-SAEX 1002.

Here comes 25 to 30. 
frank

Schlitz Beer- 1 globe URTCo. 3750.

Schlitz Beer 2 Globe, URTCo. 92132.

Schlitz Beer yellow and brown URTCX 92218.

Bangor & Aroostook, of Main, BAR 3246.

Baby Ruth Candy Co. NADX 6240.

BAR- Bangor and Aroostook, BAR 8089.

Here are the next 6 reefers 31 to 36.
frank

Berkshire Ham and Bacon MAHX 2042

Bordens Fine Cheeses BPODX no #

Brookside Dairy Fresh Milk and Cheese MTC 1883b

Burlington Route BREX 75209

Clicquot Club Ginger Ales NADX 1506

Cudahy Cleanser CRLX 9250

Very nice!!! When were these cars made?
--
Kevin
Check out my Shapeways creations!
3-d printed items in HO/HOn3 and more!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s-model-train-detail-parts">https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s ... tail-parts</a><!-- m -->
I don't know the exact time period. I would think 1965 to 1980.
Here we go next 6 37 to 42. 

Doggie Dinner GARE 6035.

DRGW GARX 53997.

Gerber's Baby Food

Grand Union OFEX 90104

HERSHEY's  HERX 1003

Noack and Sons  HM NADX 3012

Thank you for taking the time to post these. I've always liked the TM cars and have a number of them myself, mostly related to Iowa and Nebraska.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)