Weekly Photo Fun 7/2 - 7/8/21
A pair of SD40-2's power WPMA-61, the daily transfer run from Camden to Mannheim Yard.

Bruce

Love those SD40-2's Bruce! Applause Icon_e_biggrin

I'll drop a pair right here Goldth ...
[Image: 9kwyTvM.jpg]
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
Bruce and Deano---those pairings of SD40-2's look great.Here's the only pairings you'll find on the Leetown Division.

[Image: 51281743753_3bc2890484_k.jpg]P1430976 (3) by Ed Creechan, on Flickr
Nice pair of Mikado's Ed, love the steam on the Leetown Division Applause Icon_e_biggrin 

Here's another set of SD40-2's rolling through the Rock Valley Sub...
[Image: 7gsUCvm.jpg]
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
I was saddened to read Charlie's thread regarding the closure of the Kiski Junction RR and Rosebud Mining Company in Schenely PA but the good news is that they're both still going strong on the Leetown Division

(07-08-2021, 12:45 PM)cn nutbar Wrote: I was saddened to read Charlie's thread regarding the closure of the Kiski Junction RR and Rosebud Mining Company in Schenely PA but the good news is that they're both still going strong on the Leetown Division

Rosebud lives on, they just closed the mine in Logansport. Sadly they have had to close several mines lately because of power plants switching to natural gas and metallurgical coal sales are way down too. Hopefully the sales will pick up before it is too late. Cliff employed over 1500 people and is loved by everyone of them. 
Charlie