Getting Narrow M... ähh... Gauged
Hello,

@ Wayne
Cal Scale is well known by me, but however thank you for the link. The much bigger problem fo me is to get these parts here to Germany. To date i made my purchases for these parts at T J Prantle who is willingly to sell direct and also shipping across the big pond.

[Image: dsc04353xgke9.jpg]
Meanwhile i found the G-File No. 55 from Westside on www.hoseeker.net and printed a copy.

[Image: dsc04384kvj6k.jpg]
And also meanwhile i was able to purchase several pieces of the new Peco H0n3 switches with Unifrogs from Hatton's in (not so) Great Brexit. Hatton's has it's own EU customs account and for this purchases are a lot more simplier to handle with. No hassle with customs and VAT, the ordered items will be direct shipped to you adress.
This switch above has the new Unifrog which was much dreaded in other forums.
Don't worry about, the frog is electrical complete insulated (dead) from the rest of the rails of the switch. All left rails and all right rails are electrical permamently connected and leaves the frog as electric insula. As usual a wire is connected to the frog and it's your decision to let the frog stay dead or awake it to live.

[Image: dsc03964qckz9.jpg]
Purchased also a kit for a R&RGW Narrow Gauge box car, no trucks, no couplers.

Lutz

Messages In This Thread
Getting Narrow M... ähh... Gauged - by testone - 07-11-2021, 07:36 AM
RE: Getting Narrow M... ähh... Gauged - by testone - 11-14-2021, 06:12 AM
RE: Getting Narrow M... ähh... Gauged - by TMo - 11-19-2022, 11:02 AM
RE: Getting Narrow M... ähh... Gauged - by tompm - 02-24-2024, 05:41 PM