Weekly Photo Fun 8/6 - 8/12/21
WPMA-17 departing thru the north end of Mannheim Yard.

Bruce

Very impressive and realistic scenery Bruce---a great start to the week.Double-headed freights are a regular sight on the Stoney Creek Hill---here's another pair passing through Rymal. 

Great shots! , Bruce & Ed Applause Applause Icon_e_biggrin

Fueling on the line...
[Image: 59NigZP.jpg]
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
Ed and Deano, thanks for the comments. Deano , enjoyed your scene for the week, nicely done.

Bruce
Thank you Bruce Icon_e_biggrin , honestly, right back at ya! I really look forward to all the scenes you put together each week, your very creative, Bruce, and never boring.

My scenes are 99.9% actual "permanate" setups on the layout, only very rarely will I setup a special scene. The refueling scene does change a touch every so often, sometimes I switch the feul truck out for a semi tanker Icon_e_wink  . This is an old pic, but a good example...  
[Image: ea9c2SR.jpg]
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
I always appreciate everyone's contributions to this thread especially when the pictures provide inspiration to create a similiar scene on the Leetown Division---thanks guys.

(08-10-2021, 07:48 AM)cn nutbar Wrote: I always appreciate everyone's contributions to this thread especially when the pictures provide inspiration to create a similiar scene on the Leetown Division---thanks guys.

Why not.

Guy from Southern Quebec.
Photo 

Here's a picture of a scene on my layout, it was taken by a friend who sent it to me.
Enjoy!
Serge
Wow! Very nice work, Serge.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)
Thanks Tom!
Serge