Weekly Photo Fun 8/20/2021-8/26/2021
A little action in town tonight.     Charlie
A few camera-on-layout photos at Mount Forest...

While I cannot post photos here from photobucket in the usual manner, I have discovered that if I select a photo there and right-click on it to view it, I can then right-click on the larger view of it and then select "View image info".  That takes me to a smaller copy of the same photo, with an option to "save as".  I simply save it to a picture file on my computer, where the re-sized (smaller file size) version will appear.  It's basically a re-sizing tool that doesn't require the usual steps to re-size photos or to change the name of the photo so that it doesn't conflict with the original photo.
This is about the only feature I've found which is an improvement on that re-done version of the original photobucket...the rest of it is very annoying and time-consuming to use.  I'll likely opt out when my next renewal comes up.

Wayne
Charlie and Wayne---it's always a treat to see photos from your layouts
(08-21-2021, 06:37 AM)cn nutbar Wrote: Charlie and Wayne---it's always a treat to see photos from your layouts
Ed, I could not agree more Applause Icon_e_biggrin

Wayne, WOW!, I am just totally floored looking at your pics Icon_e_surprised , EVERYTHING, from the ground cover, buildings, all the detail in your cars, WOW, AWESOME Worship Worship   Applause .

Charlie, LOVE that Centipede! Applause 

Going with Charlies "unusual" engine(ya dont see Pennsy Centipedes everyday) , I decided to put up my UP Veranda Gas Turbine...
[Image: npkB3Tu.jpg]

[Image: lpICm0u.jpg]
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
How about the passenger version of the "pedes" pulling a train of reefers.      Charlie

Here is a recent contribution but the donor isn't aware. From Youtube...everyone will recognize the voice and the layout. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGfoLL2WhCA&t=1s
Charlie
I don't recognise the voice, but I do recognise the layout, which then lead to recognition (sorta) of the voice.

Wayne
Charlie - I always love the Baldwins. The video is really cool.

Wayne - I am blown away by your photos and modeling.

Deano - That is one unusual loco.

Ed - Another great steamer.

Nothing unusual here except possibly the road being modeled. You don't see too many Richmond Fredericksburg & Potomac locos. When I was actively railfanning a train from Florida to Kearny, NJ and back was running called the Orange Blossom Special of OBSN (northbound) and OBSS (southbound). It was always lead by an RF&P loco. I fell in love with the paint scheme and how clean the locos were.

These are Athearn RTR GP40-2's.

[Image: vPr0vx7.jpg]
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery
A couple of different views of the Leetown Yard.