Weekly Photo Fun 9/3/2021 – 9/9/2021
I will start off things with something unusual.

PRR DD1 by GHB International

[Image: SnlqiSQ.jpg]

PRR RPO by Athearn Blue Box kit

[Image: YXy9UFG.jpg]

PRR ACF 70’ Heavyweight Baggage Car by Walthers RTR Heavyweights

[Image: AWwAWY6.jpg]

PRR Heavyweight Paired Window Coach by Walthers RTR Heavyweights

[Image: G0MIq4w.jpg]

[Image: 7V90HbB.jpg]

Video

https://youtu.be/a87etKjR-tw
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery
Tom, that is just SLAP AWESOME! Applause I watched your vid, WOW, runs great too! Applause Very impressed, Fantastic way to start the thread Icon_e_biggrin 

While i do not have any electrical engines, the closest I can come to kinda odd & neat would be my PIONER ZYEPHER...
[Image: UqsohpV.jpg]
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
Sorry nothing as interesting as Tom and Deano's unique offerings on the Leetown Division---just the same old same old. Icon_rolleyes

Deano _ That is one neat train. Reminds of the Arrow (spelling?) train the PRR ran for a time.

Ed - Might not be unusual but it is till looking fine.

Deano, the video lies. I am disappointed in the loco's pulling power. It has trouble with pulling the four cars around 24 inch radius curves. Right before the video starts it stalled as it entered the Water Tower Diorama. The diorama is at the end of a 24 inch curve and there is a short, about 3 or four inch in length, 2% grade to raise the track from the pink foam to track and roadbed on the diorama. The diorama track is bout a quarter inch higher than the pink foam. I guess at some point I will see if something can be done about the lack of power. It does look great but operationally it is a disappointment. The prototypes pulled trains through the tunnels from the Manhattan Transfer in New Jersey to Penn Station, New York. The grades in the tunnels were close to grades you find in the mountains.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery
Hey Tom, I totally understand on bad running engines Icon_rolleyes , cripes, ya know that Intermountain Cab forward I posted last week, #4287, ya, well that egine runs like CRAP Eek . I bought that engine the very first year Intermountain put them out, huge mistake. That engine's looks are top quality, I am talking even better the brass, SERIOUSLY, I mean its like Wayne detailed the heck out of it, even in the cab, the detail is just totally off the charts! Worship , but it wont run over 35mph, and it has trouble pulling 10 cars Icon_redface . Ya know why you always see me double head it with the Riverossi Cab forward, ya, its because the Riverossi is doing most the work and also pushing the Intermountain. Not prototypical, but a lot of times I double head it with one of my Challengers also, as they have enough power to pull 25 cars and still push that beautiful Intermountain paperweight Misngth  .

ANYWAYS, your Electric Pennsy's look Fantastic! Applause 

Ed, ALWAYS GLAD to see ANY of your beautiful engines Applause 

REPOST of last week, to see the Intermountain...
[Image: jouJkch.jpg]
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
@Tompm,

i enjoyed your video Applause 

But i also can hear some squeaking sounds and i presume that are the axle bearings. Try to apply a tiny drop of oil to each axle bearing and  try again with the traction force of your loco.

Lutz
Something different on the Leetown Division---RDC D200 spotted crossing the Desjardin Canal bridge.

[Image: 51428866665_e37ae0245b_k.jpg]P1440667 (2) by Ed Creechan, on Flickr