Thanks for the add!
Welcome to the forum.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery
Welcome aboard Phil
Hi, Phil.

Drag a stump up to the campfire and tell us about yourself.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)
Welcome to Big Blue, Phil.

Wayne
I'm retired and currently transitioning from N gauge to O because my eyes aren't compatible with N gauge anymore! I currently have a very simple 5x8 layout with 3 loops. Nothing fancy but I may expand a little as time and the budget permits. I live in Eastern Ohio.
I'm glad you joined us Phil. nose around and join in the fun.
Charlie
And it's welcome from me.
David
Moderato ma non troppo
Perth & Exeter Railway Company
Esquesing & Chinguacousy Radial Railway
In model railroading, there are between six and two hundred ways of performing a given task.
Most modellers can get two of them to work.
Welcome Phil! Applause Icon_e_biggrin Welcome
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
(11-29-2021, 06:09 PM)Phil55 Wrote: I'm retired and currently transitioning from N gauge to O because my eyes aren't compatible with N gauge anymore! I currently have a very simple 5x8 layout with 3 loops. Nothing fancy but I may expand a little as time and the budget permits. I live in Eastern Ohio.

Welcome to Big Blue, I know what you mean, N scale is getting harder as you get older. I didn't start N scale until I retired, but as I look around the room, I can see three magnifying lamps in addition to the smaller ones on the drawers. I stay with N because I have a lot invested in it and I really don't have room for anything bigger anyway.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD