Weekly Photo Fun 1/21 - 1/27/22
WPMA-19 eases up the siding to the Lower Bank team track.

Bruce

Bruce - Great start to the thread. Love the background building. The loco just seems to fit nicely into the area.

Here is a few quickie shots at the Cement Company that I just put back into the layout. Lehigh & New England S-2 switching some covered hoppers.

[Image: JBwOIlA.jpg]

[Image: pA3coH8.jpg]

[Image: Y1Y1vdM.jpg]
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery
Three brand new locomotives have just left the erecting floor of the General Locomotive Diesel Division in London and are passing through Elfrida on their way to the Leetown Division.

[Image: 51836952765_f928020344_k.jpg]P1390209 (5) by Ed Creechan, on Flickr
Nice photo Ed.
Guy from Southern Quebec.
Real Nice work/pics this week guys Applause Applause Icon_e_biggrin

As usual, lately, I am late to the party Misngth . This week I have a couple Tunnel motors running through the Sub...
[Image: fnqAK4O.jpg]
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
Fine work, guys!
————————————————————————————
Modeling the East Broad Top as it was between 1937-1942
~Amanda
Hi Deano---late or not you will always be welcomed at my parties especially when you Bring Your Own Pictures---Cheers
Double-headed freights are a common sight on the Leetown Division---here's another eastbound entering the yard.

[Image: 51840644654_793718432a_k.jpg]P1450835 by Ed Creechan, on Flickr
(01-24-2022, 10:53 AM)cn nutbar Wrote: Hi Deano---late or not you will always be welcomed at my parties especially when you Bring Your Own Pictures---Cheers
Thank you so much, Ed Icon_e_biggrin 

BTW, Love the double header Applause Applause
Great work by everyone, it is a little disheartening that this thread does not get the participation that it once had.  Icon_rolleyes

WPMA-19 has made it's pickup at the team track.

Bruce

I agree Bruce, wish we had some more participation. The WPF thread has always been my favorite thread Icon_e_biggrin 

[Image: lXzu6f9.jpg]
Bruce and Deano you guys are right about the thread. It deserves more. Lately with working on the layout I have not had the time to do much in the way of train photos. However, I do have some oldies and a bunch of photos I don't think I have posted before. So I think it is about time to do so.

My fantasy scheme Lehigh & New England U23B locos (Atlas)

[Image: 7QYmoPR.jpg]
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery
(01-25-2022, 11:54 AM)bdw9535 Wrote: Great work by everyone, it is a little disheartening that this thread does not get the participation that it once had.  Icon_rolleyes

WPMA-19 has made it's pickup at the team track.

Bruce

I would contribute to it but all I have are works in progress, at the moment, and nothing to display them on. ?
~Amanda
(01-26-2022, 07:31 AM)exohead Wrote: I would contribute to it but all I have are works in progress, at the moment, and nothing to display them on. ?

I was only able to visit the East Broad Top once in 1988 when they were still doing excursions.  Looking forward to see your view of it.

Bruce
(01-26-2022, 08:55 AM)bdw9535 Wrote:
(01-26-2022, 07:31 AM)exohead Wrote: I would contribute to it but all I have are works in progress, at the moment, and nothing to display them on. ?

I was only able to visit the East Broad Top once in 1988 when they were still doing excursions.  Looking forward to see your view of it.

Bruce

I have a track plan ready for Mt Union yard as a switching layout to start with. The biggest hurdles are space and the ridiculous prices for vintage brass locomotives.
~Amanda