Weekly Photo Fun 9/2 - 9/8/22
I'll start this week off with a Wisconsin pic Icon_e_biggrin ...
[Image: fA5oulG.jpg]
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
Deano, nicely done scene to start off the week.  Do the dairy cows produce 3% more milk with GERN being right next door?   Icon_lol

WPMA-29 drops a car at ACME Products.  Have an enjoyable and safe holiday weekend for those in the USA.

Bruce

Deano - Great scene. The barn and details came out great. The train ain't half bad either.

Bruce - Another great industrial scene. What is the loco? Looks like some kind of rebuild.

A pair of Reading FP7's wait in Leiperville Station for passengers as an Reading RDC pulls in.

[Image: xbQGKpw.jpg]
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery
[Image: dsc06138fgfac.jpg]
Firing a 19th Century locomotive.

Lutz
Big Grin 
Great photos and reply from Bruce  Icon_lol --- Deano for some reason your scene makes me 3% hungrier for a piece of cheese .Back on the Leetown Division #3875 is earning her keep at the GERN Bowyer Mine. 

(09-02-2022, 05:56 PM)bdw9535 Wrote: Deano, nicely done scene to start off the week.  Do the dairy cows produce 3% more milk with GERN being right next door?   Icon_lol
Bruce, you are 110% CORRECT! Icon_e_biggrin 
The milk cooler I have located to the rear on the other side of the Semi Tanker, is about two thirds bigger then a farm of that size would use Eek , but thanks to GERN's feed additive(sorry, cant recall the name of it? ) the cows on Olsons farm ARE IN FACT PRODUCING 3% MORE MILK  Goldth . Gotta love the miracles of GERN, BEST PLANT ON THE LAYOUT Thumbsup  

[Image: rw1X47S.jpg]
Nice start for this week. I am a little late chiming in. A pair of T-1 locomotives easily handle a passenger train up the hill on the Wilderson division. Deno, I think that GERN product is called squeeze-em-more.    
Charlie
CNR U2G #6213 leads the Beeton Flyer northbound at the Desjardin Canal bridge.

[Image: 52336084304_153a598d71_k.jpg]P1470701 by Ed Creechan, on Flickr
After two long years I finally had a chance to visit my good friend Doctor Wayne to catch some train action and share a really good cup of coffee.

Applause I love it, Ed! Icon_e_biggrin I know you guys had to have had a great time Applause . BTW, LOVE THAT ENGINE! Worship
(09-02-2022, 06:31 PM)tompm Wrote: Bruce - What is the loco? Looks like some kind of rebuild.

Tom, its Conrail's rebuild program of the GP9's, a GP10.  This one has a chopped nose, modified air filter and overhauled prime movers.

Bruce