Interaction Hobbies Schaake Machine Works
Will do Lutz.

I started to experiment with some colors this evening.

There is a fairly large surplus clapboard piece the I'm using to check out colors. I stained the lower 3/4 with A&I first, then I brushed my colors over it. The Gray is Ceramcoat dizzle grey, the white is Folk-Art vintage white. I wanted to see what they looked like over both the stained and unstained areas. I like the stained/painted look as it looks like the paint is wearing off the the wood is weathering underneath. My thoughts are that this is a turn-of-the-century building being used in the late fifties so while it's still standing and sound, it is showing its age as an industrial structure. 
I plan to use the gray on the walls and the vintage white on the trim and windows. While I plan to brush-paint the walls and trim, the windows are cast plastic and I would rather airbrush them. The only problem is neither of these paints are suitable for airbrushing so I'm going to look for a close Valejo match for the vintage white at the hobby shop. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Interaction Hobbies Schaake Machine Works - by cnrglen - 11-29-2022, 11:04 PM