Interaction Hobbies Schaake Machine Works
(03-03-2023, 08:44 PM)cnrglen Wrote: Thanks Tom. I finished up the kit this week with the last details.

The kit comes with a number of details, either plastic castings or these laser cut pulleys that you assemble. I ended up putting them on pallets as freshly made parts to be delivered.

The hand truck as comes in the kit as well as a couple barrels. Originally the kit came with a small concrete landing by the back door. I enlarged to to match the length on the shed and boiler room foundations.

One of the last details I added was the power meter on the shed. It's a 3d print that was included in the kit as well.

Here's a few overall pictures of the finished structure. The kit comes with some board sidewalks which are great for an earlier era than mine. I swapped them out for some concrete sidewalk from Bar Mills. 

The back is a interesting as the front. I like the signage with the gooseneck lamps. I'm planning on adding a jib crane (from Tichy) when the building gets installed on the layout.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Interaction Hobbies Schaake Machine Works - by doctorwayne - 03-04-2023, 03:06 AM