Weekly Photo Fun 3/3 - 3/9/23
Had some ground fog around the docks, but was able to get a shot of Shore River and Conrail SW1500's working.

Bruce

That's cool Bruce!

Here's a shot of that auction item (the decrepit sales trailer) stuck in the middle of White Haven, PA - thought I'd show it on something other than pink foam and a blue background. 

I built this thing to Save Big Blue!  Now someone do their part and throw some money at it! Be the first to bid!

Fits anywhere on your layout and the sign is just laying on top of the trailer - if it doesn't fit your scene, give it a toss.

Check out my "Rainbows in the Gorge" website: http://morristhemoosetm.wixsite.com/rainbows
Bruce – That is a very cool photo. Nice effect.

Todd – The trailer looks very good in that spot.

Here is my first DCC install. It is a PRR 4-6-2 Pacific. It is a International Hobby Corp Premier Gold Series. It was DCC ready with the socket located in the tender. It took about 10 minutes to do.

[Image: HDyqlO3.jpg]

[Image: CNy2pCL.jpg]

The car behind the locomotive is the first Atlas Trainman kit that I assembled. The kits are very similar to old Branchline kits.

[Image: 36aJ9dY.jpg]

I post more information when I assemble a second one.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery
All hands on deck---it's going to be a busy day with heavy snows coming to the higher elevations on the Leetown Division.

An early PC train approaching the crossing on the Wilderson main.      Charlie
Some really great shots this week so far---CNR S1 Mikado #3377 has just left Christopher's Landing and is starting to climb the Stoney Creek Hill.

Some interesting activity down at the Leetown yard.

Some rebuilt rolling stock from the Wilderson shops.      Charlie