Weekly Photo Fun 8/18 - 8/24/23
Oisin Sand's car mover shoves empty hoppers up to the loader.

Bruce

Canadian National U3A Northerns were seen primarily powering fast freight manifests---#6309 is shown at the James St. roundhouse ready to lead train 148 to Sarnia.

The tail end of the consist is center stage today.  Two RS-36s (Atlas) in D&H in traditional lighting stipe livery follow the newly delivered exRR (Athearn Genesis) and LV (Athearn) geeps northbound over the the White Haven Bridge (Micro Engineering Company).  One of these days I'll get around to weathering the last three...

Check out my "Rainbows in the Gorge" website: http://morristhemoosetm.wixsite.com/rainbows
Lots of dust has accumulated on this unit tied down at the East Liverpool team tracks.   Icon_e_biggrin.  Natures weathering.     
Charlie
Bruce - a very interesting lash up.

Ed - Nice steamer on the turntable.

Todd - Great lash up.

Charlie - Cool looking loco and weathering.

B&O Baldwin AS-616 (Bowser) bringing some coal hoppers to the coal dealer,

[Image: 7lMTW4u.jpg]

[Image: VFePhyb.jpg]
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery
When a particular train got too big, it could be broken up into two or more sections, each running a few minutes behind the preceeding section. Because all of the sections were considered to be the same train for timetable purposes, some way had to be found to indicate that there were additional sections of the train; hence the use of the green flags and lights.
The BEETON FLYER was a very popular passenger train on the Leetown Division especially during the summer months and often required two sections and today Mikado #3377 carries the green markers as it runs ahead of the regular train with a consist of the Flyer's head end baggage equipment.