sad night in the desert
tonight one of my 10 cent bottles of pactra died Icon_cry 
Jim
OMG    will you have services?  A 10 cent bottle? Must have been at least 30.  How much was in a 10 cent bottle? are you sure you can't give it  a transfusion of 200 proof grain alcohol and bring it back?

Sorry to read this Jim
Charlie
I send my shallowest condolences!  Icon_e_surprised  Eek  Nope
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
How sad, I have a fifteen cent Xacto knife if you think surgery is a possibility. But then again, it lived a long and cheerful life, so let it go....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
(10-14-2023, 10:29 PM)Charlie B Wrote: OMG    will you have services?  A 10 cent bottle? Must have been at least 30.  How much was in a 10 cent bottle? are you sure you can't give it  a transfusion of 200 proof grain alcohol and bring it back?

Sorry to read this Jim
Charlie

Charley it was a standard 1/4 oz one it has 14 or 15 sibs that are at least 50 tears old could attended the services and I filled the glass bottle with lacquer thinner to save it to mix colors in.
Jim
(10-15-2023, 10:30 AM)jim currie Wrote: Charley it was a standard 1/4 oz one it has 14 or 15 sibs that are at least 50 tears old could attended the services and I filled the glass bottle with lacquer thinner to save it to mix colors in.
Jim
Sorry to hear, but the donor bottle will continue on, in it's memory...

I sympathize, I "lost" a 10 year old ratchet screwdriver yesterday, the ratchet shut down.
It's now resting peacefully in the trash bin waiting to be transported for internment.
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
(10-15-2023, 10:30 AM)jim currie Wrote: Charley it was a standard 1/4 oz one it has 14 or 15 sibs that are at least 50 tears old could attended the services and I filled the glass bottle with lacquer thinner to save it to mix colors in.
Jim

I think that's called reincarnation, glad to see it's got a new life.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
(10-16-2023, 03:57 AM)ngauger Wrote:
Jim
Sorry to hear, but the donor bottle will continue on, in it's memory...

I sympathize, I "lost" a 10 year old ratchet screwdriver yesterday, the ratchet shut down.
It's now resting peacefully in the trash bin waiting to be transported for internment.

don't have a ratcheting driver but have a 40 or year old or older Yankey driver that i will miss if it goes south.
Jim.