Weekly Phot Fun 3/8 - 3/14/24
YPMA-02 working Mannheim Yard.

Bruce

Bruce - Just outstanding!

Western Maryland GP9 HH Phase II (Walthers Mainline) Transferring some boxcars (Intermountain) around the station area.

[Image: 9ZNWuU8.jpg]

[Image: Mo35CaG.jpg]
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery
Bruce, your photos are always first class. You have a great knack for composing realistic scenes. 

Tom, you are really getting the layout in great shape. Nice photos. 

I will contribute a little steam action.      Charlie
Right on Charlie regarding Bruce and Tom's photos---your "little steam action" shot also is a beauty.
Here's a shot taken at the James St. roundhouse 

Great photo's everyone.

From Conrail, PRR, WM, to CNR. Awesome!!!!!
Matt
I can smell a steam post ten blocks away and when I do clear the tracks because the steam express will be hi ballin through
http://cambriaindiana.weebly.com/
Tom, Charlie, Ed and Matt, thanks for the comments. Tom, Charlie and Ed, nice modeling and photos.

Shore River's North Job has picked up it's cars off of the interchange track at Mannheim Yard and is enroute to the Pinelands Industrial Park.

Bruce

Steady action at the James St. roundhouse---CNR Mikado #3513

Another view of the J1s lugging the coal up hill. The two J's have no problem with the 51 cars.     
Char4lie
Great shot Charlie---the J1s are my favourite Pennsylvania RR steam locomotives.
Leetown's classic passenger power

C&I Engine #33 in the process of being transformed from a former CONRAIL Engine.

Matt
I can smell a steam post ten blocks away and when I do clear the tracks because the steam express will be hi ballin through
http://cambriaindiana.weebly.com/
Extra 3736 Maintenace of Way train is heading to Stoney Creek for a bridge replacement assignment

Ed,

Great looking set of cars. 

Bruce