The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
And a good morning to ya all. Yesterday they said that we had a high possibility of rain, but I don't see any signs that we did. I guess it's tough forecasting the weather, especially this time of the year, but then again, that's what they're getting paid those big bucks for.

Had a guy here driving on the freeway last week with a vehicle he equipped with red/blue flashing lights and a siren. He was also decked out in a uniform with chevrons, badge and a utility belt complete with a Glock and pepper spray. He decided to pull over a yellow Mustang, and turned on his lights. When the car didn't pull over, he drove next to it and signaled them to pull over and stop. Unfortunately for him he chose the wrong car to do that to. The Mustang turned on their lights and pulled him over. Seems as though it was a real unmarked car occupied with two real state troopers. Why he pretended to be a cop is anyone's guess, but now he gets to see how they process criminals with a long list of charges. I guess you can buy anything on the Internet now including police equipment. Buying is one thing, using the stuff is yet another...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-16-2018, 06:29 AM