UP SD40-2's NEW Layout
Tom, LOL!, I know right, seems like I have more engines then cars Icon_redface . I have a lot of both, not to mention a bunch of passenger equipment thats not even on the layout. If I extended my layout about 12 more feet, and put 8 more tracks on it, I think I could realistically put everything I have on it Icon_e_surprised  . Remember a few posts back when I said it had been a few years since I had bought an engine, then I went and bought that SD70ACE this year...
[Image: GjzwBSS.jpg]
Well, I needed that engine like I needed a hole in my head Blush . 
I have 15 cars comfortably in my sidings without over crowding them, leaving me 5 rows of cars in my yard, would be 6 rows but I dedicated one row just for my BigBoy UP executive train Icon_cool . 
[Image: rHYAqdu.jpg]

Honestly I could fill a row and a half with modern era cars that I still have in boxes, two long rows of 40's-50's era box cars, still more engines in boxes and my display case, then all the passenger trains I have in boxes, besides the passenger stuff I have out....sheeeew, thats a lot of stuff Icon_e_biggrin . Please, NOT BRAGGING at all, I have just acquired a TON of stuff though all the years of doing this hobby, much of the stuff I bought was to run on several of my Dads layouts. My Dad always made his layouts in the 40's to early 60's era, and I always liked the 80's and up stuff  the best, dont get me wrong, the older stuff is very cool! , but I just liked the latter stuff the best. 

WOW, sorry Tom, really went off the rails on that one 357 .

Thanks ED & Don, it is nice now down there. I have my laptop hooked up to a 32'' tv so I can watch train vids while I run trains too, I guess I am quite lucky Icon_e_smile .

Till next time...
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]

Messages In This Thread