Got a SWEET deal today on ebay
I just had to share this, i picked up a Walthers Cornerstone Red X Cement Plant on ebay a few mins ago for $42.18 shipped!!!!. Some of you may know that this was the deluxe kit version of the Medusa Cement Plant that Walthers released some time ago, and it retailed for $59.98! http://www.walthers.com/exec/productinfo/933-3704 I got mine for $42.18 and it has free shipping, just shows, deals can still be made on ebay every once in a while lol

This will be my second Red X Cement Plant kit that i have now, the last one i think i paid around $80 for it! and that was not on ebay, it was at a online hobby shop that had a bunch of hard to find Walthers Cornerstone kits, and as you can imagine, i went crazy and spent like $600 on 2 Assembly Plants, 2 Stamping Plants, Red X Cement, Guard Shack, Air Filtration Building, and a couple Air Conditioning Unit Kits, as well as a few other random kits from Walthers, all Walthers products that have been since long retired lol, paid pretty much full retail on most of them and a couple of them even more then they retailed for, so they were hardly a deal lol

Man im exited about this, now i can really get my Cement Plant module rolling, it will feature a Valley Cement Kit, 2 Red X Cement KIts, Blue Star Ready Mix Kit, Bulk Transfer Conveyor Kit, and alot of details like conveyors and piping, im really going to go all out on this one lol, sorta like my Assembly Plant Module

Well enough of my bragging lol, Cement Plant Module to come soon, so stay tuned
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World

Messages In This Thread